West Ham United Vs Newcastle United (Sat 29th Nov - 3pm)

buzza

Sam's physical football has got Pardew running scared. I'm not sure how much difference Gouffran will make, he'll get clattered just as hard as Cabella would have, and offer much less threat in return.

TEAMS: #WHUFC: Adrian, Jenkinson, Cresswell, Tomkins, Reid, Noble ©, Kouyate, Downing, Amalfitano, Jarvis, Carroll #WHUNEW

Nolan on the bench

Thought Reid was suspended?

Aye its been changed to Collins

TEAMS: #WHUFC: Adrian, Jenkinson, Cresswell, Tomkins, Reid, Noble ©, Kouyate, Downing, Amalfitano, Jarvis, Carroll #WHUNEW

Nolan on the bench

Thought Reid was suspended?

Aye so did I, took him out of my FF team. Doubly annoying given that Gouffran is playing.

#NUFC at @whufc_official (4-3-3): Elliot; Janmaat, Williamson, Dummett, Haidara; Sissoko, Tiote ©, Colback; Gouffran, Perez, Ameobi.

Cabella dropped for Gouff :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Fucking hate this guy.

I can imagine that there will be acres of space between Perez and the rest of our team. Especially now that Tioté is back and Colback and Tioté will go too deep the both of them looking to do the same fucking thing.

Guest neesy111

Simon_Hughes__: Oh no. He's just returned to his car holding the expression of a man informed that his dog's been run over.

:lol: :lol: