West Ham 1-0 Newcastle - 29/11/14 - Post match reaction from p 19

Mike

:lol: Apparently all ecigs are banned from football grounds in case people behind you think it's real smoke. I said well they'd have to be idiots then wouldn't they, and she said yeah, so I said well there are a lot of idiots in football grounds I suppose then she started saying yeah then cut herself off. I swear to God man, you pay 40 odd quid a ticket and get treated like a dick for 2 hours.

:milner:

Absolutely f***ing s***! Gouffran, Colback and Tioté on the pitch at the same time :( Cabella benched :( No wonder we don't create anything.

Colback has been one of the best players for us in this game. He has this ability to find another black and white shirt when he passes the ball, I'm really not used to that.

Its easy when they all go backwards and sidewards.

:lol: Apparently all ecigs are banned from football grounds in case people behind you think it's real smoke. I said well they'd have to be idiots then wouldn't they, and she said yeah, so I said well there are a lot of idiots in football grounds I suppose then she started saying yeah then cut herself off. I swear to God man, you pay 40 odd quid a ticket and get treated like a dick for 2 hours.

:milner:

:lol: Fuck off man, it's a valid point.