Arsenal v Newcastle United-Saturday 13th December @ 17:30pm (Sky Sports)

joeyt

Guest Roger Kint

If we pick that midfield Aussiemag posted we won't create a chance all game long.

As if we have any interest in doing that. We create nothing for for the first 30 odd mins anyway regardless of our midfield :lol:

If we pick that midfield Aussiemag posted we won't create a chance all game long.

What would you go for?

Personally...

Abeid Colback

Cabella Perez Ameobi

Cisse

Being cautious is one thing, but you at least need to threaten the opposition. Well unless you are Pardew anyway and I fully expect him to pick the team posted before.

I just personally wouldn't do it.

Arsenal haven't really impressed me, same old flattering to deceive and finding ways to gift points to shite opposition. We could easily get something from this if we park the bus like against Chelsea.

Arsenal haven't really impressed me, same old flattering to deceive and finding ways to gift points to shite opposition. We could easily get something from this if we park the bus like against Chelsea.

My feelings too, can't see them scoring a lot without Walcott. Welbeck will cause problems if he plays mind, and Ramsay seems to be improving a bit.

My feelings too, can't see them scoring a lot without Walcott. Welbeck will cause problems if he plays mind, and Ramsay seems to be improving a bit.

I really thought Sanchez would make the difference for them this season, but then they haven't ever really recovered from losing the Petite and Viera powerhouse midfield years ago. There's something fundamentally soft about them no matter how nice they look at times.

With a full squad we had a chance against these - they are not exactly doing very well this season.

With the players available, we still could, but unlikely.

Therefore I think we will win (as we seem to do in most of the games this season we should loose)

Arsenal haven't really impressed me, same old flattering to deceive and finding ways to gift points to s**** opposition. We could easily get something from this if we park the bus like against Chelsea.

I really thought Sanchez would make the difference for them this season, but then they haven't ever really recovered from losing the Petite and Viera powerhouse midfield years ago. There's something fundamentally soft about them no matter how nice they look at times.

Tbf Sanchez aside they have looked pretty toothless going forward too, it's not just about them being soft tbh they don't look that threatening going forward either.

Looking at Pardews quotes Gouffran will start again against Arsenal and Cabella will be on the bench. Hurray!

It was brutal watching that ~30 minutes or so when Cabella came on in the #10 role and was fucking spectacular, just because as soon as he got shuffled out to the right I knew we'd never see it again. What a criminal fucking waste of talent.

Guest Roger Kint

Just seen the SSN photo of who is missing for them. We are going to get something here :anguish:

Koscielny, Walcott, Ramsey, Chambers, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Rosicky, Ozil, Gnabry. Defense and midfield going to be pretty weak. Shame with Sissoko out we wont test them too much in that area.