Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 26/12/2014 3pm (BT Sport)

Decky

f***ing top choice and all. I was 3 then. Always had an eye for it. Could have been Sunderland. Would have been great today. (and the last three derby games)

Froggy really trying to get banned :lol:

I

Being banned for footy banter isn't in this forums nature. :lol: I'm not as sure of the result as you lads are.

f***ing top choice and all. I was 3 then. Always had an eye for it. Could have been Sunderland. Would have been great today. (and the last three derby games)

Froggy really trying to get banned :lol:

I

Being banned for footy banter isn't in this forums nature. :lol: I'm not as sure of the result as you lads are.

An exception could always be made  :lol:

Couldn't beat Pantillimon today, won't beat De Gea either.  With the form of van Persie and Rooney, this could be embarassing.

6-0 Absolute hammering and us to be the team that creates Man Utd's actual form and playing well to truly kick start their season.

Man Utd are largely average so I think they will only win 4-0

He'll say we played well. :lol: We never play poorly, even when we get fucking battered we 'played well', it's almost as if the manager is telling people what/how to think about shit results. The sad part is that people actually fall for it and defend him.