Man United 3-1 Newcastle United - 26/12/14 - post-match reaction from page 19

Greg

Once they scored the third I wanted them to go on and score five or six, purely so that someone somewhere might question Alan Pardew.

This isn't healthy.

Exactly the same for me, but I'm like this every game, just can't enjoy the game one way or another anymore, the only slight enjoyment I get is the hope that the smug smile is wiped off Pardew's face.

Pointless me even watching games anymore tbh.

Probably the first time I've decided not to bother watching one of our games despite it being widely available - one of the most inevitable results you'd see all season. it is utterly rank being a Newcastle fan, absolutely nothing to be optimistic about.

Call booked in for TS. Hopefully they will ring back.

Is it Collymore?....are you going to be asking him for an apology for asking for an apology from us after we beat West Brom?

BBC radio newcastle mate.

BG calls in on a regular basis.

Is it Collymore?....are you going to be asking him for an apology for asking for an apology from us after we beat West Brom?

I see...if you hear one of our lot on talk sport uttering the immortal phrase "I'll accept your apology now you jumped up woman beating ponce" you'll know I got through  :thup:

I see...if you hear one of our lot on talk sport uttering the immortal phrase "I'll accept your apology now you jumped up woman beating ponce" you'll know I got through  :thup:

I can't suffer the media when it comes to NUFC I'm afraid.

Well Caulkin aside.

I can't suffer the media when it comes to NUFC I'm afraid.

Well Caulkin aside.

Yeah fair one, no one has ever really said that we're being run for the benefit of sports direct and nothing else. Right on cue, Savage has just said that he thinks Pardew is doing a good job. Kill me now.

Rubbish in every department, especially when it comes to tactics from Pardew. Abysmal defensive choices and abysmal choice of Gouffran.

I don't want to be harsh on Alnwick again, who wasn't necessarily to blame for any of the goals, but he again didn't really save anything, which a better goalkeeper might have. Four shots on target and three goals conceded, leaving him with a 25% save rate for the game. It probably won't make much difference with how bad we are at the moment anyway, but we'll definitely struggle to win a game with him in goal.

Rubbish in every department, especially when it comes to tactics from Pardew. Abysmal defensive choices and abysmal choice of Gouffran.

I don't want to be harsh on Alnwick again, who wasn't necessarily to blame for any of the goals, but he again didn't really save anything, which a better goalkeeper might have. Four shots on target and three goals conceded, leaving him with a 25% save rate for the game. It probably won't make much difference with how bad we are at the moment anyway, but we'll definitely struggle to win a game with him in goal.

:lol: we get it, you don't rate Alnwick.

What was your point Big Geordie?

Had a go at Pardew - called him a fraud and a charlatan, who is tacitally naive and cowardly. Said some stats - 11 times this season we've conceded 3 or more in a game, 4 losses to the mackems in a row, 38 points across 2014=relegation form, expecting Perez and Sissoko to create something out of nothing. Also said you can't be afraid of change in wanting Pardew gone. We can and should expect better.

Also said about van Gaal said they gave up at HT.