Man United 3-1 Newcastle United - 26/12/14 - post-match reaction from page 19

Greg

What was your point Big Geordie?

Had a go at Pardew - called him a fraud and a charlatan, who is tacitally naive and cowardly. Said some stats - 11 times this season we've conceded 3 or more in a game, 4 losses to the mackems in a row, 38 points across 2014=relegation form, expecting Perez and Sissoko to create something out of nothing. Also said you can't be afraid of change in wanting Pardew gone. We can and should expect better.

Also said about van Gaal said they gave up at HT.

What was the reaction to your points?

Had a go at Pardew - called him a fraud and a charlatan, who is tacitally naive and cowardly. Said some stats - 11 times this season we've conceded 3 or more in a game, 4 losses to the mackems in a row, 38 points across 2014=relegation form, expecting Perez and Sissoko to create something out of nothing. Also said you can't be afraid of change in wanting Pardew gone. We can and should expect better.

Knowing ando and lowes:

Hands tied, trying his best etc.

He agreed in the main, but said which other manager would come here and work with what's tantamount to a noose around his neck. I said that there are plenty who would and that you can't be afraid of change.

He agreed in the main, but said which other manager would come here and work with what's tantamount to a noose around his neck. I said that there are plenty who would and that you can't be afraid of change.

What fucking noose man?

Ashley has actually proven to be a fucking patient owner and most clubs in world football don't allow managers to have sole responsibility for transfers.

FUCK, our tax money pays for these fucking idiots.

I think Ando was referring to the 'conditions' that Pardew has to work under, which is basically what he is told.

The conditions where he gets paid a good salary to fuck off to London 4 days a week?

Well, having to work for a despotic cunt for a boss. We all know Pardew is as happy as a pig in shit. It's an ideal job for him. Only thing that can change that is the supporters, but how long is it going to take for St James to rise from it's apathetic slumber?

FFS - only 10 years ago, he'd have been ran out of town long before now.

Guest neesy111

I think Ando was referring to the 'conditions' that Pardew has to work under, which is basically what he is told.

Is that the same for all managers?

I don't imagine many managers of any quality would be willing to work for the same wage as Pardew is on. Ashley has no intention of spending any more than that. Even any up and coming manager who may, if he did well would move on as soon as possible once got some reputation. Ashley has found a manager with precisely the ambition he wants.

Guest neesy111

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-hails-yoan-gouffran-8348868

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rubbish in every department, especially when it comes to tactics from Pardew. Abysmal defensive choices and abysmal choice of Gouffran.

I don't want to be harsh on Alnwick again, who wasn't necessarily to blame for any of the goals, but he again didn't really save anything, which a better goalkeeper might have. Four shots on target and three goals conceded, leaving him with a 25% save rate for the game. It probably won't make much difference with how bad we are at the moment anyway, but we'll definitely struggle to win a game with him in goal.

:lol: we get it, you don't rate Alnwick.

I have banged on about it a fair bit :lol:. It just annoys me how the club is constantly shown up for being run like some sports direct bargain bin. Nothing new there either though. They've clearly thought that any old young keeper would do for third choice and now we suffer for it. He may even get better eventually but he really has been thrown in at the deep end here.

Today though we did everything wrong again. Another 0/10 for Pardew. Teams have been ripping Man Utd's 3-5-2 apart and Man Utd have been fairly lucky to get the results they have. What does Pardew do? He matches up their 3-5-2 giving them the advantage of not leaving the gaps and being more used to the formation. It was the move of a desperate useless moron. You'd struggle to find ineptitude like Pardew's from anyone who isn't doing it on purpose.

Guest Howaythetoon

They were comfortable winners, but how poor is this Man Utd side? Perez alone caused them all kinds of problems. Had they had any kind of attacking game plan, they could have come away with a result today instead of a loss, as ever with a Pardew side though it literally relies on individuals doing their own thing to try and make a mark in the match.

They were comfortable winners, but how poor is this Man Utd side? Perez alone caused them all kinds of problems. Had they had any kind of attacking game plan, they could have come away with a result today instead of a loss, as ever with a Pardew side though it literally relies on individuals doing their own thing to try and make a mark in the match.

I thought they were awful aswell but with such good strikers they will continue to win games playing poorly

Guest Howaythetoon

I think the fact they are so high and winning so many games is down to just how poor a league it is these days, I mean we have been absolutely piss poor all season save one or two games, and we are comfortably mid-table probably. People harp on about Moyes' team but this is just as bad. Fergie was a true fucking great and set his sides up to relentlessly attack and demolish the opposition. 3-0 up and coasting and they simply shut shop. Had they wanted to, they could have doubled their tally easily. That's the state of the PL these days though, it's all about the next game and saving one selves RE energy and fitness. I hope it bites them on the arse the cunts.