Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

If I was someone like Neil Warnock or Alan Curbishley, I'd just travel to cities where managerial changes were happening and just wander around for a bit to see what happens.

More from that thread:

I hope it will lead to a foreign club because I would have a hard time seeing him on the bench of a French club.

A bit like when he left Strasbourg in the end

destroyed

All that was built this year around training, 4 4 2 diamond and possession can not be extended without Rémi Garde. Some players like Lacazette and Grenier were made by Remi and who greatly appreciated N'e never find the same joy of playing under the OL jersey.

Remi, thank you for everything you've done, but what heartbreaking to see you go!

Although my favourite was when they were talking about a replacement, and one guy wanted Cacapa.  :lol:

Believe it or not. Cacapa and Cris are legends over there :lol: We have to be careful for what he wish for from Lyon.

Cris was a good player in his prime tbf, Cacapa not so much :lol:

Both were very good defenders for Lyon man. Can't help they rather sucked outside of Lyon. Cacapa was well past it when he joined us, so don't let that cloud your judgement of his career.

Guest firetotheworks

More from that thread:

I hope it will lead to a foreign club because I would have a hard time seeing him on the bench of a French club.

A bit like when he left Strasbourg in the end

destroyed

All that was built this year around training, 4 4 2 diamond and possession can not be extended without Rémi Garde. Some players like Lacazette and Grenier were made by Remi and who greatly appreciated N'e never find the same joy of playing under the OL jersey.

Remi, thank you for everything you've done, but what heartbreaking to see you go!

Although my favourite was when they were talking about a replacement, and one guy wanted Cacapa.  :lol:

Believe it or not. Cacapa and Cris are legends over there :lol: We have to be careful for what he wish for from Lyon.

Cris was a good player in his prime tbf, Cacapa not so much :lol:

Cacapa wasn't a 'bad' player like. He was just passed it when he came over here. It was far too late for a player like that to be starting in the Premier League. You could tell he was a very good defender imo, he just had no legs whatsoever.

Cacapa wasn't a 'bad' player like. He was just passed it when he came over here. It was far too late for a player like that to be starting in the Premier League. You could tell he was a very good defender imo, he just had no legs whatsoever.

Agree, I thought he had potential apart from not being able to move.

When he became the manager of Lyon it was right after Claude Puel, this guy was a bit like Pardew for them even if he had good results, they couldn't bear him. He has done a good job at Lyon, he had to deal with a lot of injuries, big players leaving at each transfer window. If Lyon is in the third place of the French League it's thanks to him, his successor only continued his good work.