Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Guest firetotheworks

When will people realise that odds are based just as much on bookies covering their arses when people place bets as it does likelihood.

Get 100 people to bet on anyone being the next Newcastle manager and the odds will be slashed.

Je suis Remi  :aww:

Is this OK? ???

:undecided: Not really for me, like. Unless the guy is Remi, in which case it is. But I don't think he is. In which case it comes across as in incredibly bad taste.

LaurensJulien@StandardUser1 the club is taking its time. Garde is still main option from what I am told and he is still positive but we have to wait

Can we make a banner for Julien Laurens?

He's keeping us going at the minute.

It was perfectly okay. The hashtag #jesuisnepasCharlie and subsequent victim blaming was almost immediate across all media and the web, which is far more offensive and in bad taste.

People need to chill the fuck out. I don't think the poster meant any offense.

It's quite ironic that an attempt at parody about CH is instantly shot down by the PC brigade :lol:

Precisely. Even the current staff have expressed discomfort with the angrandizement of the publication, they have come out and said they appreciate the support but this kind of reverence is precisely what they have stood against. Which is why apparently the next issue out tomorrow will not even be one that is a tribute to their slain colleagues but be as much as business-as-usual as possible.

It was perfectly okay. The hashtag #jesuisnepasCharlie and subsequent victim blaming was almost immediate across all media and the web, which is far more offensive and in bad taste.

People need to chill the fuck out. I don't think the poster meant any offense.

Shouldn't it be #jenesuispasCharlie?