Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Kinky f***ers you lot :lol:

You're the one who professed his desire to get acquainted with the texture of Lee Ryder's ball sack, and we are the kinky ones.

The only reason I'd be getting acquainted with that fuck wits ball bag is to decide what grain of sand paper to use on it.

:lol: If you were born an Alawite, I'd say you'd have a future as the Damascus Tickler.

If the 'exclusive' was anything major it'd have already broken.

Doesn't Ashley use SSN as his go to media group as well.

That Michael Marsh is now saying its "interesting reading". Sounds to me like its another interview with that MP who doesn't like the way Ashley is running the club.

"Don't blame me, I'm just a prick who is massively out of my depth doing what my boss tells me"

I maintain I'm better suited to be our Chairman than he is. I know that isn't saying much. But I wholly believe it now.

Think Colo is at the reserve game if Twitter is accurate

Interesting.

Why would he stay back and be watching the stiffs?

Weren't there supposed to be 'personal reasons' behind his missing the Dubai trip?

Chronicles big story is this:?

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  11m11 minutes ago

Lee Charnley speaks on #nufc head coach search, Jan window, the future & changing the way the club communicates. Up on Chroniclelive v.soon.

:lol:

It depends on what he says. We've been here before with the club, empty promises, false starts and hollow words. If he wants to make a statement he can start by putting a serious "coach" in charge.

Lee Charnley speaks on #nufc head coach search, Jan window, the future & changing the way the club communicates. Up on Chroniclelive v.soon.

It depends on what he says. We've been here before with the club, empty promises, false starts and hollow words. If he wants to make a statement he can start by putting a serious "coach" in charge.

He won't say fuck all.

Tbf based on past "big stories " it has probably surpassed my expectations.