Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

They definitely don't need it to be good. They need mugs to actually pay attention to their bullshit. It'll be s*** as per usual. Some worthless ex-pros opinion that we should give Carver the job because he "knows" NUFC.

suppose.

It'll be '5 things NUFC didn't know about licking windows' by Easy Ryder.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He fuckin loves his "5 things". I've "5 things" At the end of my wrist I'd like to introduce to his testicles.

That could be read the wrong way.

He fuckin loves his "5 things". I've "5 things" At the end of my wrist I'd like to introduce to his testicles.

That could be read the wrong way.

:lol:

Wow. :lol:.

5 knuckle shuffle, eh?

Kinky bastard.

It'll be something shit like "Mick Quinn believe's John Carver is the right man to lead United through the rest of the season" or "Pavel Srnicek throws his hat into the ring, would be dream come true to manage United" or Freddy Shephard "I want to buy Newcastle United off Mike Ashley (but I don't have the money) and the reason why I had to sack Bobby"

In other words more of their usual guff from their usual contacts.

*****Exclusive****** Gavin Peacock tells the Chronicle that NUFC need to choose Jesus as their new head coach ****Exclusive*****

It will be how Beardsley's daughter has passed her driving test.

Or how Frank has cancelled his hotel room booking :lol:

*****Exclusive****** Gavin Peacock tells the Chronicle that NUFC need to choose Jesus as their new head coach ****Exclusive*****

Frank never cancelled it, the club did. Frank is his name but his first name, I was trying to tell you all who it was without telling you. How the fuck anyone didn't come to the conclusion that it's Rijkaard is beyond me.

Frank never cancelled it, the club did. Frank is his name but his first name, I was trying to tell you all who it was without telling you. How the fuck anyone didn't come to the conclusion that it's Rijkaard is beyond me.

Don't think anyone takes anything you post seriously to be honest mate :thup:

Don't think anyone takes anything you post seriously to be honest mate :thup:

Nah they don't, and fair enough. I can only pass on what I heard.

Should have checked dot in the 'i' of the swimming certificate.

Kinky f***ers you lot :lol:

You're the one who professed his desire to get acquainted with the texture of Lee Ryder's ball sack, and we are the kinky ones.

The only reason I'd be getting acquainted with that fuck wits ball bag is to decide what grain of sand paper to use on it.