Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

If he's having to leak through the media that he still wants the job then he's not getting it. Just shows they aren't even in direct touch.

Whoever gets it will be someone that can pick up the phone to Carr and vice/versa.

I'd have him in a heartbeat, mind.

Maybe we called Garde's bluff on something and he's re-considered.

After witnessing how pathetic Carver is he probably figured it would basically be piss easy doing better and becoming a hero.

see, this is what gets me so  :rant: about our owner-- if only he would just wake up to the idea that there's something that gives joy to life besides ₤₤₤ he'd be having newcastle families naming their children after him! he needs a 'come-to-jesus' moment or something... beyond frustrating... :whatdidido:

Maybe we called Garde's bluff on something and he's re-considered.

After witnessing how pathetic Carver is he probably figured it would basically be p*ss easy doing better and becoming a hero.

see, this is what gets me so  :rant: about our owner-- if only he would just wake up to the idea that there's something that gives joy to life besides ₤₤₤ he'd be having newcastle families naming their children after him! he needs a 'come-to-jesus' moment or something... beyond frustrating... :whatdidido:

You are crediting Ashley with the emotions of an NUFC fan - don't be silly.....

Guest antz1uk

Does sound like he's been asked to keep quiet, god knows why though, although we know one thing, ashley loves a confidentiality clause, which tbh i'd expect him to get every single person he speaks to to sign one before talks have even begun