Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Was this the French guy that was just like Pardew tactically?

That was Galtier

Oh, ok. Cool. So are we happy?

Pants should be at ankles.

:lol: I think I've forgotten how to hope.

http://askmenanswers.com/images/Enzyte.jpg

There's always hope.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/22/article-2398876-1B656BE3000005DC-779_308x336.jpg

Nah doesn't MYM still have to play a few more games before they can buy him? Can't we recall him?

We won't though, neither will he want to come. He's in Rome playing the CL. Even with Pardew gone why would he look backwards?

We own his registration so what he wants doesn't really come into it to be honest.

It's just a shame we totally fucked up the loan with such a low option to buy a no recall clause and an automatic purchase after he plays a certain amount of games

So optimistic! Kind of hoping for a drubbing tomorrow though to hammer home the fact it shouldn't be Carver to the fat man.

But enjoyed wanting us to win against Burnley so much I might just root for the team  :lol:

Idk man, not sure I'd want Garde watching us getting hammered and thinking 'no thanks'

I'd love Garde to be there tomorrow.

If its at all true I reckon he will watch from home or be sneaked into a directors box, but be in the stands for the Southampton game.

Tuchel or De Boer seem more exciting appointments from the outside but there is probably not a better fit to our system as Ashley wants it then Garde. His role and experience at Lyon in various positions makes him ideal.

My only reservation with Garde is that I think we are crying out for an inspiring figurehead and character, not only for the players but more to bring back together the fans and capture the cities imagination again. Garde seems more Glenn Roeder than KK. But results and the class and dignity that he seems to hold himself in will win fans over quickly.

Garde will not only work great in a system that he is used to but also has a keen eye for spotting talent in our prime market, to work with Carr. His experience with youth teams and more importantly vision of using the youth is also surely an immediate flag for approval. He is available, said to actually want the job and will likely be affordable, more so than any of De Boer, Tuchel or Galtier.