Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle United - 10/01/15 - Post match reaction from page 24

BlueStar

Perez not having a great game mind.

Not having chance to have a great game.  He's never shone at #9, but all he needs is one opening.  Happy to see him there and not worried by how the first half went for him.

Guest firetotheworks

Coloccini at fault for that goal imo, but overall we were the better team. Fucking annoying the way that they can just do something like that and it's a goal. Proper annoying.

Guest firetotheworks

Coloccini at fault for that goal imo, but overall we were the better team. f***ing annoying the way that they can just do something like that and it's a goal. Proper annoying.

How was Colo at fault?

Lazily knocked it out for a corner instead of busting a gut to clear it. Because he only tapped it out they were able to quickly get the ball and play that quick ball as well. It just seemed lazy to me.

Williamson so f***ing stupid

It was a dive, the guy was going the other way and no where near him. The thing is now that Jose has kicked off the refs now need to give them the free kicks and penalties.

:lol:

My first thought was that it was a dive, but that was until you saw Willo's sheepish fucking face, looking like a little kid who shat on the floor. Fucking idiot.

I think you could look at the Chelsea goal and find lots of blame on our players, maybe one player in particular, but it was quick thinking that forced the error(s).  Completely out of the ordinary and I'd wager almost every team would have been as switched of as our players.