Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle United - 10/01/15 - Post match reaction from page 24

BlueStar

Coloccini at fault for that goal imo, but overall we were the better team. f***ing annoying the way that they can just do something like that and it's a goal. Proper annoying.

I thought Dummett was to blame as Colocini had seen the corner out and Dummett should of been going with Oscar - disagree there

Williamson so fucking stupid

It was a dive, the guy was going the other way and no where near him. The thing is now that Jose has kicked off the refs now need to give them the free kicks and penalties.

He flicked his leg back and caught him. Costa knew it was coming like.

I think you could look at the Chelsea goal and find lots of blame on our players, maybe one player in particular, but it was quick thinking that forced the error(s).  Completely out of the ordinary and I'd wager almost every team would have been as switched of as our players.

Yeah, no one expects that corner tbh

We conceded to a short corner against Leicester, if there is one thing they should be more alert to it is this.

Carver doesn't strike me as a good game manager so I wouldn't be surprised if he messes up in the second half as we hunt for an equalizer.  Get Cabella back onto the right to link up with Sissoko and Janmaat, then more of the same please.

Perez not having a great game mind.

Not having chance to have a great game.  He's never shone at #9, but all he needs is one opening.  Happy to see him there and not worried by how the first half went for him.

Hes been on the ball a fair bit and his footwork and first touch have let him down, but some players are beyond criticism on here.

To say hes not been his best in 45 minutes of football isn't saying hes not a class young player or that I'm getting on his back, it's simply pointing out that he hasn't had a great half, hopefully he can come out second half and nab a goal or two.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't see how that's Colo's fault for the goal, even if he reacted quicker he was too far away to stop it happening

1. Bad first touch/could have cleared it with his first touch

2. Doesn't bust a gut to get back

3. He hits the ball out for a corner

4. He taps it out so they can take a quick corner

Of course it's his fault.

Carver cringing at half time. Stone having a go at mourinho about the foul and carver just trying to pick up hugs and make friends..vote carver. You know Jose I knew Bobby too.

To be fair to carver we had a good first half. We don't have anyone cclinical where it counts but I didn't expect him to fix that in two weeks. Not least when he hasnt in four years.

Carver cringing at half time. Stone having a go at mourinho about the foul and carver just trying to pick up hugs and make friends..vote carver. You know Jose I knew Bobby too.

To be fair to carver we had a good first half. We don't have anyone cclinical where it counts but I didn't expect him to fix that in two weeks. Not least when he hasnt in four years.

It was similar in the first half against Burnley, we could have had 4-5 by half time.

Don't see how that's Colo's fault for the goal, even if he reacted quicker he was too far away to stop it happening

Out for a corner which every defender would do in that situation. Also, not sure because only saw the replay once but wasn't it a different ball that Willian took the corner with. Dummett was much more at fault

Guest firetotheworks

Out for a corner which every defender would do in that situation. Also, not sure because only saw the replay once but wasn't it a different ball that Willian took the corner with. Dummett was much more at fault

Defenders choose corners over throw ins? He was definitely at fault, watch it again when you get the chance.

For me if he could have controlled it better, he could have booted it into the stands and would have had time to get back into position