Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle United - 10/01/15 - Post match reaction from page 24

BlueStar

Only positive: Cabella finally showing his potential.

That's £12m worth of potential? What he showed was not even a tenth of the £6m we actually paid for him.

:lol:  :lol:

I don't even know what you're getting at like, but I think you're suggesting Cabella has shown less than £600k worth of potential.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I am not sure what a new manager can do if the fundamental policy of the club doesn't change.

What is the point of Newcastle United these days ?

We go into the every season wanting to finish mid-table and not even trying to win one of the cups we could have a chance with.

It's anti-competitve and goes against the grain of what profesional sport should stand for.

Guest firetotheworks

Only positive: Cabella finally showing his potential.

That's £12m worth of potential? What he showed was not even a tenth of the £6m we actually paid for him.

:lol:  :lol:

I don't even know what you're getting at like, but I think you're suggesting Cabella has shown less than £600k worth of potential.

People still obsessing over money under Ashley. [emoji14]apiss:

Played with a bit of freedom first half,Cabella causing all sorts of problems.Then,as we do, concede a stupid fucking goal when we are looking comfortable,what is the point of tapping it out of play  Colo,aim for some poncey Kings road muggy type and hoof the fucking thing.

After that,game owa as usual,clear the decks and don`t even let the new manager talk to the daft cunts in charge here,let him see for himself the spanners we have got.

I thought Gouffran done well, constantly beating players, won 2 decent freekicks on the edge of the area. Went past Terry with pace, only to be stopped by a decent save by Cech. And he turned Azpilicueta inside out, until he pulled his groin.

Oh wait, that was Cabella. Silly me.

Carver still saying he wants the job :anguish:

"I've had a week with the players now and you can see what we can do" :anguish:

What a c***.

What totally fall apart in the second half.

Piss off Starver.

No shame in this defeat today - first half great. Second half-  just sat back. :(

Got my call booked in for Total Sport. Will see if they ring back. Plan to get stuck into Mike Ashley, tonight. :)

I disagree BG.

We made no attempt at all to try and get back into the game in the second half and to me that's shameful.

Damage limitation then?

I'm just pleased we didn't get howked 5 or 6, to be honest.

Pretty much how I feel, although that first half was a real missed opportunity, had we scored when we were on top (and we were well on top) the 2nd half might not have been such total shite.

I did expect to get howked mind.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't blame him, purely because he obviously has to make up for having no chance, but it's shameless and embarrassing.

I am not sure what a new manager can do if the fundamental policy of the club doesn't change.

What is the point of Newcastle United these days ?

We go into the every season wanting to finish mid-table and not even trying to win one of the cups we could have a chance with.

It's anti-competitve and goes against the grain of what profesional sport should stand for.

But as a marketing exercise for your main business...?