Newcastle United 1 - 2 Southampton - 17/01/15 - Post-match reaction from page 32

Dave

Fucking sick of seeing Henry on adverts.  When is his first game so that we can get this shitfest over with?

:thup:

Blatantly going to be an utterly abysmal pundit, too.

He was actually really good and refreshing during the World Cup.

Thought he was shite personally.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking sick of seeing Henry on adverts.  When is his first game so that we can get this shitfest over with?

:thup:

Blatantly going to be an utterly abysmal pundit, too.

He was actually really good and refreshing during the World Cup.

He was. Him Shearer and Rio together were very good.

Who cares, man? We deserved fuck all from that game. We deserve nowt from any game till we appoint a proper manager.

So until we appoint a manager we just don't discuss any talking points within our games? :lol:

I agree with the sentiment like, we definitely don't deserve anything if we continue with that creep on the touchline.

Who cares, man? We deserved fuck all from that game. We deserve nowt from any game till we appoint a proper manager.

So until we appoint a manager we just don't discuss any talking points within our games? :lol:

I agree with the sentiment like, we definitely don't deserve anything if we continue with that creep on the touchline.

I'm not saying don't discuss, just don't let it get you down. :thup:

Guest neesy111

Who cares, man? We deserved f*** all from that game. We deserve nowt from any game till we appoint a proper manager.

We deserved a penalty, no fool can argue any other way.

It was a pen, but we got the luckiest goal of the season 1st half mind.

A hard defeat to take in my opinion. We didn't create a lot but controlled the game and but for two goals from no where due to ridiculous errors we'd have come away with something. It was also a definite penalty, I'm not sure how he's managed to get away with raising his arms up towards the ball.

It wasn't pretty but we had a go today, more than we've done in a long time, so I don't get the reaction of some people. However unless we get a proper manager in and a centre back I'm struggling to see how that group of players will do anything but get sucked into another relegation battle.

Fully agreed. If we play like that for the rest of the season we'll pick up a fair few points.

Just back in. Thought we started well, showing good intent without any cutting edge. Dropped off the pace each time they went in front and to be honest, I don't think we were worthy of a point. Southampton very organised and have a game plan (things we don't have) Cabella and Perez our best bet today - Gouffran a waste of a shirt who took to hiding during the 2nd half.

The longer Carver stays in charge, the more trouble we are in. He's another Pardew clone.

Who cares, man? We deserved f*** all from that game. We deserve nowt from any game till we appoint a proper manager.

We deserved a penalty, no fool can argue any other way.

Plenty of fools will argue we deserved something out of the game, too. And the Chelsea/Leicester/Burnley games.