NUFC finances

Paully

Surely it's the accounts champions trophy parading tomorrow where all the mongs will group at the back of the Gallowgate to speak to SSN.    :bounce:

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Guest Roger Kint

Seven days left to file these, they are really running scared of showing us how much they have made

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06

Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/06/2013  (FULL)

Next Accounts Due: 31/03/2015

Last Return Made Up To: 31/12/2014

Next Return Due: 28/01/2016

Guest Roger Kint

They must have the accountants working llike nutters to try and hide the extra dosh.

When they are finally released the accountants date will be mid January as always, just Ashley waiting on the best PR time to do it. A sustained period of Chronicle bullshit regarding transfers for example.......

They must have the accountants working llike nutters to try and hide the extra dosh.

i suspect this is the real answer

Probably with the auditors man :lol:

aye, auditing how well they've hid the money :lol:

i'd be surprised if they just come right out and say, yep 60m it is everyone isn't that great?  here's john carver to explain why we can't field a team

Nah man, Ashley hiding the figures in another dimension.

aye, auditing how well they've hid the money :lol:

i'd be surprised if they just come right out and say, yep 60m it is everyone isn't that great?  here's john carver to explain why we can't field a team

:lol:

The Club benefits from a supportive owner and is financially stable. This gives us a strong platform from which to grow, both on and off the pitch, a result of which means, as we move forward, we are able to net spend on the playing squad and invest in other areas of the business

Should be other areas of the club, you bellend.

Guest Roger Kint

We signed literally no one in that financial year didn't we? Bar Remy on loan. Yet the figures suggest costs have increased markedly.

Definitely a rabbit off here like, they even told the window lcker its was going to be £30m+

Like fuck we paid that much in tax :lol:

Don't understand why ashley doesn't take money out for this loan? How is he taking all the money from the club. I thought he was selling the players for his gain? How is he taking the money out the club thorough a loophole?

Don't understand why ashley doesn't take money out for this loan? How is he taking all the money from the club. I thought he was selling the players for his gain? How is he taking the money out the club thorough a loophole?

Idiot he down't take out money