NUFC finances

Paully

Building suspense man. About to announce champions league profits. Self sustained man. Fucking do it all in the mid table. While other teams struggle to keep money in their coffers we are rich as fuck in comparison.

Wish I could be there but I'll be wearing my top at home when the figures are released. Balance sheet champions man, can you believe it? After fucking ages in the financial wilderness without turning a profit. Sleeping giants awoken! Lots of credit and gratitude to Big Mike.

Guest reefatoon

I'm getting to the pub early for this, i really want to soak up all the atmosphere and excitement. The town is going to be buzzing.

Guest neesy111

NUFC: FANS FORUM: All supporters can get involved, have their say and put Q's to the club. Find out how here…http://t.co/yV6cTDUKYz

:yao:

Academy visit

As planned in the last Fans Forum, members were invited to the Newcastle United Academy and Newcastle United Training Centre on Wednesday 12th November 2014 to gain a greater understanding of the club's football operations.

Gordon Gilchrist (GG) praised the Academy set-up and Academy director Joe Joyce for the level of access members were given and the depth of information provided.

GG felt first team players could have been present at the Training Centre to improve the experience and raised the issue that some players' fan mail was in the corner of the dressing room having appeared to be discarded by players, as their current mail was in the handle of their lockers. GG wanted this issue looked into. LM assured GG that all items of fan mail are given to players.

Shan, but not at all surprising really. Support the team, etc, etc