Dele Alli joins Spurs on 5.5 year deal

Guest ManDoon

Why loan him back out if true? Its hardly like we've got a stellar central midfield ATM. Rather this lad than gouffran at cm again. Again, of true.

Because they wouldn't sell otherwise and/or our season has finished in the eyes of the dickhead brigade and we save 6 months wages.

Why loan him back out if true? Its hardly like we've got a stellar central midfield ATM. Rather this lad than gouffran at cm again. Again, of true.

We don't wanna overwhelm wor Carvy by introducing a talented footballer for him to use.

We have Sissoko, Colback, Tiote, Anita and Abeid. And don't forget that the stats also told us Santon!

Gouffran doesn't play central midfield for us either. That was strange.

Hopefully, he signs here, becomes the best midfielder of his generation, leads us to unseen glory, then switches his allegiance to Nigeria and leads them to the World Cup Title. I've never seen or heard of him until today, but my hopes are high.

Amen!

Can I get a hallelujah? It would definitely stoke my interest in Newcastle getting a fellow Naija on board.

Hopefully, he signs here, becomes the best midfielder of his generation, leads us to unseen glory, then switches his allegiance to Nigeria and leads them to the World Cup Title. I've never seen or heard of him until today, but my hopes are high.

Amen!

Can I get a hallelujah? It would definitely stoke my interest in Newcastle getting a fellow Naija on board.

Amen!

Yup, we would really need him to represent though. Babayaro, Martins and the Ameobi's haven't represented well so far.