Dele Alli joins Spurs on 5.5 year deal

Guest ManDoon

From what I hear, he didn't want to move up norf.

Can't wait to watch him crumble in the cauldron of the Brittania on cold, Tuesday night.

Stoke is not in the North.

Meh, more north than Milton Keynes.

We just seem to be playing at doing transfers these days.  We mess too many people around when we never have any serious intent.

If we were serious about him, why would we need to wait until the Summer especially if other clubs were prepared to buy him now.  What a waste of monitoring him for 2+ years. 

It is weird how every decision (apart from outgoings) seems to be being deferred until the Summer.  It can't be because we are awaiting for the new manager as they don't have a say.  Something else afoot?

We just seem to be playing at doing transfers these days.  We mess too many people around when we never have any serious intent.

If we were serious about him, why would we need to wait until the Summer especially if other clubs were prepared to buy him now.  What a waste of monitoring him for 2+ years. 

It is weird how every decision (apart from outgoings) seems to be being deferred until the Summer.  It can't be because we are awaiting for the new manager as they don't have a say.  Something else afoot?

We were going to do the same with Sissoko, MYM and Gouffran until they thought we'd go down, then they paid up. Anything to save a couple of quid. If we'd lost against Hull, they'd possibly have paid it.

Guest John Carvery

Looks like we didn't want him now, but in the summer so we weren't even in for him now:

http://www.mkweb.co.uk/Tottenham-Hotspur-Newcastle-United-Aston-Villa/story-25965551-detail/story.html?

“Obviously we’d spoken to Newcastle and they were going to do a deal in the summer, but Dele wanted security now, and I understand that," said Robinson.

After reading that i felt like smashing my section of the bunk bed up.