Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

Guest TruToon94

Only thing I'm looking forward is to hopefully seeing Bigi play as he's still one of my fav players still at NUFC. Hopefully he proves himself there and puts himself back in the running.

If he does well, he'll just stay there man - same with all of them. They're not there for any other reason than the advancement of Rangers and / or to increase their market value for a summer sale elsewhere.

Guest Roger Kint

Loads of Praise for Vuckic but the ones around him seem fucking shit, don't see improving from this spell but rather falling even further back.

We should have gave them Woodman as the two keepers i have seen are disgustingly bad. Cant see that shower getting promoted anytime soon

Loads of Praise for Vuckic but the ones around him seem f***ing s***, don't see improving from this spell but rather falling even further back.

We should have gave them Woodman as the two keepers i have seen are disgustingly bad. Cant see that shower getting promoted anytime soon

Cammy Bell is a decent keeper but is currently injured. Simonsen & Robinson are absolute shite - non league standard goalkeepers. 

Guest Roger Kint

Loads of Praise for Vuckic but the ones around him seem f***ing s***, don't see improving from this spell but rather falling even further back.

Cammy Bell is a decent keeper but is currently injured. Simonsen & Robinson are absolute shite - non league standard goalkeepers. 

:thup: not seen Bell, just the two armless wankers from the past few weeks