Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

Unless there's been some illegal backhanded goings on (& I`m not implying there has :whistle:) I fully expect big Mike to be nuts deep in the club to the point where someone would have to find crazy money for them to break free from all the SD tie-ins. He wont go cheap

What with all the "goings on" regarding the original hotel venues for the recent EGM recently, I still cant believe a radge or two hasn't tried to get at the big fella yet & give him a twatting (If they haven't already).

Theres some micey fuckas up there

Unless there's been some illegal backhanded goings on (& I`m not implying there has :whistle:) I fully expect big Mike to be nuts deep in the club to the point where someone would have to find crazy money for them to break free from all the SD tie-ins. He wont go cheap

What with all the "goings on" regarding the original hotel venues for the recent EGM recently, I still cant believe a radge or two hasn't tried to get at the big fella yet & give him a twatting (If they haven't already).

Llambias has been attacked twice in Glasgow.

I think they might just have managed to stop him in time. If they can get finance from other sources there's really no reason for them to be involved with him at all. You can bet that even the commercial relationships are 0% to the benefit of the club.

It sounds like they've found a few people who actually care about rebuilding Rangers properly, more power to them. Whether they can pull it off or not I don't know.

:papiss:

I think they might just have managed to stop him in time. If they can get finance from other sources there's really no reason for them to be involved with him at all. You can bet that even the commercial relationships are 0% to the benefit of the club.

It sounds like they've found a few people who actually care about rebuilding Rangers properly, more power to them. Whether they can pull it off or not I don't know.

didn't this new guy have trouble with tax in south africa?

Guest Geordiesned

He's got Hep C? Blimey.

No.

Whilst it is unclear what mystery illness Bigirimana is suffering from, he has confirmed that it isn’t Hepatitis C, which was being suggested on social media.

He's got Hep C? Blimey.

No.

Whilst it is unclear what mystery illness Bigirimana is suffering from, he has confirmed that it isn’t Hepatitis C, which was being suggested on social media.

Damn my speed reading skills. :doh:

Reminds me of Andy Cole and the questions over his condition that went on for ages. Know he donates a lot to sickle cell anaemia, but still no idea whether or not him having it was any more than pre twitter tittle tattle.

Surely if the only reason he isnt playing is a technical difference in SFA rules then there must be a way to cancel the loan and get him back here playing in the u21s. A lad of his age cant just miss so many months of football for something like that. We seem to be intent on ruining careers by daft deals (See HBA).

Surely if the only reason he isnt playing is a technical difference in SFA rules then there must be a way to cancel the loan and get him back here playing in the u21s. A lad of his age cant just miss so many months of football for something like that. We seem to be intent on ruining careers by daft deals (See HBA).

howay man, do you think for one second NUFC give 2 fucks about bigi?  they're being paid XX per week by rangers so they'll have ensured the agreement is cast in stone

howay man, do you think for one second NUFC give 2 fucks about bigi?  they're being paid XX per week by rangers so they'll have ensured the agreement is cast in stone

No, unfortunatley I am long past hoping the club may care but what about the PFA, this could effectively ruin his career going seven months or so without actually playing a game.

So it would seem to be the club's policy, that if one of our players develops a non-related football illness, is to get them off the wage bill and let them become someone else's problem.

Sending a player out on loan when you are aware he is suffering from illness and neglecting to inform the club he is going to is poor.  Although this should have been picked up on a medical but but no doubt the absence of such was down to Llambias doing a favour for his mate.  And they claimed that Ashley had no influence at Rangers.

A regular, established starting XI player had cancer and got fucked off by the club, why would they give two shits about a reservist they're not even sure about?  These people are scum, pure and simple.  £££ is all that matters to them.

It's almost as if Ashley has arranged to lend injured players from one club to another whilst saving cash in an attempt to worsen an already precarious financial position for rangers to hurry up the process of them defaulting on their new loan to him so he can take further advantage.

Almost...

Apparently, the combined wages of the five on loan are 65K a week  :jesuswept:

its £65k over the course of the loan for all 5, each one is on around £1k a week, apparently.

Rangers are paying £1k a week but we are still paying some of their wages.

Guest thenorthumbrian

What with all the "goings on" regarding the original hotel venues for the recent EGM recently, I still cant believe a radge or two hasn't tried to get at the big fella yet & give him a twatting (If they haven't alread

y).

. He used to brag about how nasty him and Ashley were, then he went to Glasgow...