Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

I've totally not realised this was so close...I've got no fitness and have been smoking like a chimney since March :anguish:

Gonna have to start running at the gym.

This. I've pretty much resigned myself to this being the thing that finally makes me leave the forum forever.

What team is Brett on btw, he was asking me last night about it.

Also TheGuv told me the other week he was playing.....

I did yes.

I'm sure i pm'd you back Yorkie? :dontknow:

:lol: I'd love to smoke on the pitch. I'll slick my hair back, the ginger Berbatov, they'll call me.

If i can smoke, i'll be running around with my curved pipe :lol: That'd be interesting

In all seriousness gutted I can't be there, it'll be mint as usual no doubt. Hopefully won't be long til the next one.

For anyone who hasn't been to a N-O meet up, honestly the soundest group of people you could imagine meeting. Except Yorkie, of course.

Guest TBB

Balls. I've played plenty of times with him and he's barely done anything of note. Young and quick, aye, but not in the same league as someone like KDT.

Lol.

I'll probably not get into Newcastle until it's over. I'm more going for the meet up/drinks. I'm assuming there'll be plenty.

Fucking wants to be. Waste of a weekend away otherwise. The football is literally the smallest of excuses for a get together.

Lot of infighting in the blues. Red's stand united.

No infighting. Baby Nixon has cried off already. Just saves me shouting at him during the game again.

In other news, I got contact lenses in for the first time today. Game changer. More vision than Pirlo.

Won't be there like, left it far too late for reasonably priced trains plus my parents are away that weekend anyway so I wouldn't be killing 2 birds with one stone. I've met all of the good ones other than Yorkie anyway. Have fun.

Guest neesy111

You going ManDoon?

nah man, ACL tear so cant kick a ball. Are you a blue?

You can be my assistant surely?