Newcastle United vs Manchester United - 04/03/15 @ 7:45pm (live on BT Sport 1)

Dave

4 pages on this forum for a pre match thread says it all really.  f*** it. what's the point.

I've got a Sky sports subscription which means I can watch it live and I'm still not sure I will.

It's on BT.

Just goes to show the lack of interest these days, didn't even bother to check.  :undecided:

I've got BT as well like so same difference.

“We are in a situation where we are mid-table and we aren’t going to let the season fizzle out, that’s for sure. I am going to drive them forward every time they go on to that pitch to make sure we get as many points as we can and give some excitement to the fans"

"We’re trying to get as high up that table as we can – three seasons ago we finished in fifth, probably punched above our weigh a bit but our goals are high"

Exciting times.

5 pages, 20 pages, 50 pages - no one cares any more and rightly so.  What's the point when there is zero expectation, motivation or ambition coming from the club.

It's a complete waste of time.  Personally I don't watch any of the games any more, because the manager (coach) and current team fit are simply a reflection of the above.

Sad times and only going to get worse IMO.

Guest TruToon94

Can just imagine Carver winning this one knowing our luck.

I can see the headlines by Ryder now, "a true Geordie (who was Bobby's assistant) who masterminded NUFC's survival with an amazing victory over Man Utd, he's rightfully been given the boards backing for the permanent job" in a few months.

Going to see Placebo instead.

At 0830 this morning there was a queue of young lasses in blankets and those silver foil blankets that marathon runners get put on them at the finishing line waiting to be at the front for that.

I've never heard of them!!

Just seen an advert for the program saying "obertan-when I'm one on one with a defender, I trust on my ability every time" actually burst out laughing in the middle of the street when I read that :lol:

:lol:

Would love us to do them tonight, not many sweeter things in football than beating Man United. Need big performances from Colo, Sissoko and Ayoze plus a good atmosphere if we're to have any chance.

Just seen an advert for the program saying "obertan-when I'm one on one with a defender, I trust on my ability every time" actually burst out laughing in the middle of the street when I read that :lol:

He said that?

Would love us to do them tonight, not many sweeter things in football than beating Man United. Need big performances from Colo, Sissoko and Ayoze plus a good atmosphere if we're to have any chance.

:lol:

This post really shouldn't stand out as much as it does.

Honestly, couldn't think of anything worse. What a state I'm in.

Me too.

Am currently eating a 14 inch stone bake Tuna, Onion, Pepper and Sweetcorn pizza to fill me up so I don't have anything in the ground.

Me too.

Am currently eating a 14 inch stone bake Tuna, Onion, Pepper and Sweetcorn pizza to fill me up so I don't have anything in the ground.

Your pizza game is weak bro

You're always in a state man :lol:

Newcastle with three home losses all season - Man City, Sunderland, Southampton

Man Utd with three away wins all season- Arsenal, Southampton, QPR (in Arsenal/Saints games they had 3 shots on target combined and scored 4 somehow)

Logic says it's likely be 4 and 4 by the end of the night, but as long as you score at least one goal, think a point is secured.

Pretty please.  :rose:

You're always in a state man :lol:

:hmm: