The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

All the money in the World - starts Milner and Navas. City are a joke.

I've never been a massive fan of Milner but he's to City what Gary Speed was to Bobby's Entertainers mk2. Plays in a different position but pops up where he is needed, grafts his bollocks into the ground and plays the better pass 9 times out of 10 while the players around him provide the flair.

Navas on the other hand represents a deplorable waste of money.

Milner created their goal with a sublime pass. :lol: Criminally underrated player.

Fellaini and Young playing great again. Our defence is making me nervous every time they try and play it out from the back though. Navas has the beating of Blind too. Long way to go.

I've never been a massive fan of Milner but he's to City what Gary Speed was to Bobby's Entertainers mk2. Plays in a different position but pops up where he is needed, grafts his bollocks into the ground and plays the better pass 9 times out of 10 while the players around him provide the flair.

Navas on the other hand represents a deplorable waste of money.

:thup:

Milner created their goal with a sublime pass. :lol: Criminally underrated player.

:thup: to both