The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Out of interest, what do people think the chances are that all the home nations will make it to the Euro finals? I'd say it's fairly slim but every team has started pretty well in qualification, so it's hardly beyond the realms of possibility.

I'd expect the Republic of Ireland to pip Scotland to that 3rd placed finish, other than that I can see all the other home nations making it. It will get easier for them to do this for the Euro's though since the tournament has been expanded and finishing 3rd can gain you entry.

Wales are on Sky sports 5 at the minute.

Not so sure on Ireland. Can see Scotland holding them off.

Our biggest loss in 30 years and our media is going "Well that went better than expected." :lol: Fuck off with that shit.

That's bad, but it's even worse when the manager goes out and tell the media how happy he is with the performance and that he wouldn't do anything different if he could choose again.

Our biggest loss in 30 years and our media is going "Well that went better than expected." :lol: Fuck off with that shit.

That's bad, but it's even worse when the manager goes out and tell the media how happy he is with the performance and that he wouldn't do anything different if he could choose again.

My hatred for Høgmo is closing in to Pardew-esque levels tbh. I get angry every time he opens his mouth and spouts nonsense.

Strange country to have a dislike over, if you ask me.

Anyway Holland and Italy losing

I know, not sure why. It might be because they are play in colours that make them look like their Easyjet's cabin crew, maybe it's their logo that looks like Boro's or Peugeot, maybe it's the fact that a country so small can produce a large amount of talented players who love to fuck over NUFC, maybe it's because they go about their stuff quietly and always do decent without many realising.

I don't know, I just know that I don't like them.

I know, not sure why. It might be because they are play in colours like their a Easyjet's cabin crew, maybe it's their logo that looks like Boro's or Peugeot, maybe it's the fact that a country so small can produce a large amount of talented players who love to fuck over NUFC, maybe it's because they go about their stuff quietly and always do decent without many realising.

How can one person come out with so much rubbish, man? :lol:

I know, not sure why. It might be because they are play in colours like their a Easyjet's cabin crew, maybe it's their logo that looks like Boro's or Peugeot, maybe it's the fact that a country so small can produce a large amount of talented players who love to fuck over NUFC, maybe it's because they go about their stuff quietly and always do decent without many realising.

I said I don't know, I was coming up with humorous reasons, fffssss.

I know, not sure why. It might be because they are play in colours like their a Easyjet's cabin crew, maybe it's their logo that looks like Boro's or Peugeot, maybe it's the fact that a country so small can produce a large amount of talented players who love to f*** over NUFC, maybe it's because they go about their stuff quietly and always do decent without many realising.

I said I don't know, I was coming up with humorous reasons, fffssss.

I also want Holland to loose, but for different reasons ( Viking reasons ).

Love Riise's comments "The difference between Croatia and Norway couldn't be bigger than the fact Croatias manager is saying he wishes his team had performed better and Norways manager saying he's happy with the result."

Riise is still a douchebag, though.

We're at the same level if anything. They're not in the same amount of shit they were when we beat them in qualifying, but nothing better than what we have with full squads. More concerned about Costa Rica in the Gold Cup.

That's all you need in CONCACAF fortunately. They've had players, particularly attackers, at big clubs as far as I can remember and it hasn't significantly separated them from us outside of a few brief periods years ago.

Admittedly, we haven't played them with Vela yet. Still not that concerned.