The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Ronaldo hat trick. Messi's far better. :yao:

Shame the hat-trick hasn't contributed to a title, 1 in 6 years is canny rubbish like

Hardly Ronaldo's fault. :lol: He's scored 222 league goals in that period. :lol:

Shame the hat-trick hasn't contributed to a title, 1 in 6 years is canny rubbish like

Hardly Ronaldo's fault. :lol: He's scored 222 league goals in that period. :lol:

Mustn't have scored them in the matches that mattered :bluestar:

And Messi has scored 229 having spent half a season injured.

Messi scored more and won things, hence he is better

Messi has played more games in that period. Ronaldo's strike rate is better in La Liga since he arrived. Barcelona have had a massively superior team basically that entire time too. :lol: Again, I'm not saying Ronaldo is better, I'm saying to say Messi is far better is retarded.

Messi has played more games in that period. Ronaldo's strike rate is better in La Liga since he arrived. Barcelona have had a massively superior team basically that entire time too. :lol: Again, I'm not saying Ronaldo is better, I'm saying to say Messi is far better is retarded.

Okay BUT you accept Messi is better, just not far better?

Okay BUT you accept Messi is better, just not far better?

Yep.

No one actually said he's far better at scoring goals though, they said he's general play is far better. Do try to keep up.

Just said he's a far better player, which is wrong.

No one actually said he's far better at scoring goals though, they said he's general play is far better. Do try to keep up.

Just said he's a far better player, which is wrong.

In terms of general play it isn't and that's all anyone ever said. Nothing wrong with that though Messi is like Ronaldo and Zidane into one player, not Ronaldo's fault that he doesn't have once in a life time skills.

Anyway it's been done to death, we know where you stand and we know where the majority of the forum stands. No point taking it further.

I hate this argument :lol:

:lol: I'm screaming inside. How many total goals have we scored in that period?

328, that does however include a Championship season. 278 for our last 6 Premier League seasons :lol:

I hate this argument :lol:

:lol: I'm screaming inside. How many total goals have we scored in that period?

328, that does however include a Championship season. 278 for our last 6 Premier League seasons :lol:

:lol: Genuinely cannot fucking believe it's that high.