The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

I'm over the moon Pardew's honey moon period at Palace has overturned his awful 4 years here like. Apparently Greg Dyke is set to come out and award us the 2013/14 league title, and the 2011/12 FA Cup.

:thup:

Fucking hell. Looked away from the scores to watch the Grand National and the mackems are 4 down. :lol: I couldn't care less about Pardew now, I just really want to see the mackems go down.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Glenn Roeder's honeymoon record for us was still better.

but were we relegation fodder? Palace are scoring for fun at the minute compared to us.

We were sinking like a stone at the time.

I think we were around 12th with 27 points. Bad but not alarming.

:lol: f***ing Sunderland. How bad are we?

:lol: We are the worst team in any top league.

It's somewhat understandable if these were fluke wins in scrappy matches, but Sunderland actually dominate NUFC every time they encounter each other. A club that is routinely the worst team to survive the drop in the Premiership and Newcastle's players are scared of the fixture. :lol: A team that the likes of Aston Villa and Crystal Palace dominate with ease.

:lol: f***ing Sunderland. How bad are we?

:lol: We are the worst team in any top league.

It's somewhat understandable if these were fluke wins in scrappy matches, but Sunderland actually dominate NUFC every time they encounter each other. A club that is routinely the worst team to survive the drop in the Premiership and Newcastle's players are scared of the fixture. :lol: A team that the likes of Aston Villa and Crystal Palace dominate with ease.

:lol: No one in the league plays the Sunderland we play. They're fucking ridiculous when it's time for them to play our team.