The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

I like Benzema, made that pretty clear on quite a few occasions but sometimes he really does defer too much to Ronaldo instead of just shooting.

Sometimes passing to Ronaldo isn't always the best idea. Think it slightly favours Atletico for the 2nd leg, a late Godin winner from a corner wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Benzema is a top bracket striker.  The man is utterly superb when he's on his game, which wasn't tonight, whilst playing as more of a supporting player.  He'd start for every team big Prem team.

Nobody has mentioned how anonymous Cronaldo was.

If Benzema came to the PL Lineker would call him world class. He's obviously in the shadow of Cronaldo and is probably under-rated. I don't even think people remember he scored the winner in the first leg against Bayern last season.

Tbf he has a rep where he won't, same with Messi they are both so good that when they do perform badly it usually gets ignored. CR usually is quiet in CL KO stages because teams basically swarm around him and give him absolutely no space.

Benzema is a top bracket striker.  The man is utterly superb when he's on his game, which wasn't tonight, whilst playing as more of a supporting player.  He'd start for every team big Prem team.

He shows great quality in his build up play but wasn't greedy enough tonight

0-0 sets it up quite well at the Bernarbeu, where Real should be favourites, but just one goal for Atletico would be huge.

I think Atletico are favourites. At least to me. IMO first goal wins. the longer it takes for the first goal to go in the more Atletico will grow. I just feel Atletico have Real's number. I can see a score draw far more than Real winning.