NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

:lol: the visible stripes man.

Ignoring the back monstrosity, the design of the thing is fine. Better than usual. However it looks cheap as shit in photos, so god knows how it'll look in person. No ta.

If it wasn't for Wonga I'd probably buy that kit tbh. Not too much wrong with it. Just a shame you need a name + number for it to not look nonsensical from the back, but I don't enjoy names and numbers on my shirts.

I've bought one Puma top and it fell to pieces within a year, contrast that to my '98 Adidas top which is still in awesome condition, bar the front patch being a little tired. I hate Puma and what tops it off is I'd never buy a shirt with Wonga on the front. Get rid of Wonga and I may buy another Puma shirt.

The last time we proper moaned on at a shirt was the yellow deckchair abomination and look what happened that season, maybe that's the plan. :icon_salut:

Err, no it wasn't? :lol: All the Puma ones have been soundly mocked.

The last time we proper moaned on at a shirt was the yellow deckchair abomination and look what happened that season, maybe that's the plan. :icon_salut:

Err, no it wasn't? :lol: All the Puma ones have been soundly mocked.

Aye I know but we haven't had a decent, proper radge on of a moan since the stick of rock effort. Adidas mind. 

Guest reefatoon

Just me that think red numbers look awful?

Never fancied them on our kits at all.

Totally agree with you. Fucking awful colour that looked utter shit back in the day and looks wank on that image too. Never seen the attraction of using red.

Just me that think red numbers look awful?

Never fancied them on our kits at all.

Well visibly not just you, but my personal opinion is that you are very wrong.

They've got to do something about the quality of replica shirts, it's a farce. The things aren't cheap, but they basically look like the teamwear you buy for a tenner for your Sunday team. Iron on badge and shit sponsors. Absolutely awful.