NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Dunno if I'm just behind the times or clueless or what but the prices are just mental imo. £40 for a poxy shiny t-shirt with the badge and Fun88 on. 70 quid for a friggin fleece. Is this just inflation or what? Swear I got the Adidas stadium jacket in the 09/10 season for about £40. Doesn't even get you a long sleeve t-shirt these days. 

I've got a £50 voucher from my folks for Christmas still sat doing nowt. Might get some pyjamas bottoms and a dog bowl. :rolleyes:

Can’t compare pricing of any consumer good from 09/10 to 22/23 mate :lol:

however, I do agree that pricing of these specific items in question are far too expensive for training wear. 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Had a quick look at the other castore clubs and wolves training gear is cheaper than ours and even more weirdly Villa’s is more expensive on most things. For the training T-shirt wolves is £35 & Villa’s is £50. 

To give castore a little bit of credit they did give a lot of discounts during the course of last season and last week there was 20% discount code 

I think I read that Wolves opted to actually manufacture their own goods under license for their replica range. Can imagine they’ve used whichever factory somewhere and are then charging the price commensurate with some acceptable profit margin. Probably why it’s cheaper and likely less offensive. 

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20210521-castore-unveiled-as-wolves-on-field-partner-in-landmark-deal/

again, same time frame I read that Castore offer unique solutions where a club can tailor the deal with Castore as they see fit. I think wolves was the first deal where the kit supplier only does the authentic stuff. 

Edited by Kanji

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Would like one of the training tops if it didn't have fucking fun88 on it. 

Why doesn't the women's stuff have it on? Am I missing something obvious?

When the woman’s team played at st James park the outfield home kits didn’t have fun88 on it however the subs/training kit did and the keeper kit did :lol:

1 hour ago, gdm said:

When the woman’s team played at st James park the outfield home kits didn’t have fun88 on it however the subs/training kit did and the keeper kit did :lol:

Because the NUFC foundation used to fund/run the womens team (so got whatever kit they could) 

Club have only put the woman (officially) under their umbrella (literally this season coming) 

Guest HTT II
5 hours ago, gdm said:

JOINNUFC20. it worked last week. May be out of date but worth a try 

If you type in JOINNUFC50 you get 50% off!

35 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Looks like they have taken the option off now as just tried with the new training kit to see if it was still available and it wasn't. 

I'll use my lass' blue light card when it goes on sale in store then!