NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

On 03/06/2024 at 12:18, Gaztoon said:

Should be every two years and must be worn last home game of the season like they did before. 

Brentford recently went back to using their home kit design for two seasons instead of changing it every season like the rest. They say it’s for sustainability & affordability for fans. Great idea imo. 

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/brentford-premier-league-home-kit-two-years-umbro/

Really wish everyone else would do the same, including us. 

41 minutes ago, Playmaker said:

Brentford recently went back to using their home kit design for two seasons instead of changing it every season like the rest. They say it’s for sustainability & affordability for fans. Great idea imo. 

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/brentford-premier-league-home-kit-two-years-umbro/

Really wish everyone else would do the same, including us. 

We wouldn’t be getting 40m from adidas if we were only doing a new kit every two seasons. And also like, as grown men, you really don’t have to buy a lot every season anyway do you? :lol: 

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

We wouldn’t be getting 40m from adidas if we were only doing a new kit every two seasons. And also like, as grown men, you really don’t have to buy a lot every season anyway do you? :lol: 

Got many kids, bud?

4 hours ago, Charlies said:

Alleged pre match/training shirt (pic stolen from twitter)

image.thumb.jpeg.86d6f6febb90c10e599cb063e2df20ee.jpeg

Erm, that’s actually pretty similar to a t shirt I bought from river island but with flowers a few years ago. :kasper:

if it’s down to £15-20 at the end of the season I would get one ;D

4 hours ago, cubaricho said:

The main reason why I agree with Brentford decision is that for people who have kids it’s a really expensive thing to buy each year. Anything that could help families Especially in an economically hard hit region like the north east(and other places around the uk) i would support. I just don’t see the justification for why we need three kits every season, especially in the past when we haven’t been in Europe where third kit wouldn’t have be necessary anyway. 

If all the other clubs agreed to go back to the Home kit for two seasons rule then everyone’s sponsorship money would decrease which wouldn’t really affect us with FFP. 

Also my last nufc shirt was in 2013 and I don’t plan on buying any more, I am way past the age of wearing them. [emoji38]

Just now, enthusiast said:

have you ever considered... telling your kids to fuck off?

I prefer telling others kids to fuck off, sure they will repay the favour.

If they can hold out for another 48 hours they will be able to do a proper reveal without there having been a full leak. Absolutely unprecedented. EVERYTHING leaks nowadays. 

2 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

If they can hold out for another 48 hours they will be able to do a proper reveal without there having been a full leak. Absolutely unprecedented. EVERYTHING leaks nowadays. 

Yeah it's actually ridiculous how they've managed it. 

6 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

If they had vision they could make an absolute killing on non-kit items. 

I wonder how much Man U have made on their Stone Roses collaboration with Adidas?