NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

4 minutes ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:

I popped into JD at Teesside Park earlier. When I walked in, they had about six left. They were gone in the next few minutes.

ffs was going to nip there after work. Never mind.

3 minutes ago, NSG said:

ffs was going to nip there after work. Never mind.

They might have some out back. I went into the Cramlington store and they had a couple on show but were bringing it out for people who were asking

34 minutes ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:

I popped into JD at Teesside Park earlier. When I walked in, they had about six left. They were gone in the next few minutes.

we've taken Teesside!!!!!

Bit disappointed they've released nowt but the kit mind, thought there'd be a bunch of other Adidas stuff going on today. Guess they make more money releasing it in dribs and drabs. 

Just now, Anderson said:

Bit disappointed they've released nowt but the kit mind, thought there'd be a bunch of other Adidas stuff going on today. Guess they make more money releasing it in dribs and drabs. 

Adidas: masters of the drip feed! 

1934F0BF-F20C-4DFE-BC92-D916B73E0A1B.thumb.gif.97446afe278cd8b1cbd726c7f6b5379f.gif

In the minority I actually think the keeper kit is well nice :lol: not in an I'd wear it out kind of way like, because people who do that with keeper tops deserve to be shunned. 

JD Sports in the Galleries in Washington had one 4XL top left, sold the rest. Kidda working reckons they had about 150 first thing. He also said all the bigger JDs had pretty much sold out aswell.

52 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Anyone get an email receipt at the club shop today but not get it through yet? :angry: Bought two sizes of something because the little changing pod didn't have a mirror [emoji38]

On the off chance anyone else got stung by this they sorted it out at the shop and printed me a new one, sounds like it's happened to lots of people. 

6 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

In the minority I actually think the keeper kit is well nice :lol: not in an I'd wear it out kind of way like, because people who do that with keeper tops deserve to be shunned. 

I like it as well. 

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

They might have some out back. I went into the Cramlington store and they had a couple on show but were bringing it out for people who were asking

I asked tbf, and they didn't have any more left.

Posted (edited)

Queues round the block outside JD in The Bridges Shopping Centre

SUNDERLAND HAS FALLEN

I REPEAT

SUNDERLAND HAS FALLEN

Uncal Mick, Dave the Rave and Wee Phillie just been seen getting evacuated in a Huey that landed on the roof of The Wheatsheaf

Edited by bobbydazzla

11 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

If the mackems brought that out I'd take the piss. It's fuckin awful! 

Love it to be honest. There is a bit of design to it and not just a boring keeper kit.

Our keeper kits have sometimes been mad, like. Have a look at our 1st adidas keeper tops. The blue grey and purple green one. I remember Given also had a purple one with a seahorse on it.

Go a but further back, the asics keeper kits that we had we crazy too.

5 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Love it to be honest. There is a bit of design to it and not just a boring keeper kit.

Our keeper kits have sometimes been mad, like. Have a look at our 1st adidas keeper tops. The blue grey and purple green one. I remember Given also had a purple one with a seahorse on it.

Go a but further back, the asics keeper kits that we had we crazy too.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/11/adidas-2024-25-goalkeeper-kit.html

They're all same same. 

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

IMG_2627.thumb.jpeg.d56b2dde47d919400fa83cce359a1e1e.jpeg

Looks like dazzle camoflague, designed to make it harder for strikers to estimate our 'keeper's distance, direction and speed.

4 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Marmite. I love it! [emoji38]

I not bothered about the design, it just looks cheap as fuck quality wise.