NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

God that sponsor is a colossal improvement on what we had before. Not only losing the garish blue but minimising the extent of unmatching white sticker too. Great stuff. 

Looks really smart so far. Pity about the white socks but at least they've got a black top, unlike 2018/19.

37 minutes ago, Big River said:

is it just me who thinks a black box would have looked better? the double stroke cheapens it a bit. despite being miles better, it's still a bit Fun88!

image.thumb.png.d9faba5f05c8c1c6e4c7c2265849b34e.png

That looks much better. The real one is proper clipart stuff.

39 minutes ago, Big River said:

is it just me who thinks a black box would have looked better? the double stroke cheapens it a bit. despite being miles better, it's still a bit Fun88!

Aye I said this as well. Looks much better 

39 minutes ago, Big River said:

Not all black boxes are created equally though. A black stick on vinyl box wouldn't look better imo. It'd still clearly stick out from our black stripes and wouldn't meld with the stripes on the shirt as nearly as well as it appears in this image.

4 minutes ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

Perhaps this has been answered earlier but I'm not going mad that image is computer generated right? If so why?

Anyway nice kit. It may be the first I'll buy since Wonga sponsored us (in a years time, in the sale. Naturally).

Everything is photoshopped beyond belief in retail innit. But yeah they clearly decided to go a bit mental with it this time. It's pretty terrible. My guess is that nee1 arranged any proper photoshoot with players and they just went rogue.

Just now, Geordie_once_removed said:

I have this with Coloccini on the back. Great kit if you ask me, didn't we come in 5th in it as well?

My post is regarding the black box debate. Just an analysis on how shit the stick on black vinyl boxes are.

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yeah, love long sleeve too but they seem to have died a death. 

Easier for factories to just make one version I guess :/

Maybe also because of the handball rule? ?‍♂️