NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

1 hour ago, Decky said:

Yeah seen it on Twitter earlier. Strange isnt it? I wonder if the shirts in the club shop differ as well. 

they do, I’m sure the recent black one did also? 

Edit: as above

Edited by Charlies

Most kits with a pattern will. It's cut from a roll of Printed Fabric.

If not, the waste is ridiculous and that's bad for the planet.

You can place a design on the front of a shirt, but for random Patterns

it makes sense to have differing placements but a generally similar visual overall.

That's from the horse's mouth.

Edited by Oregon_Geordie

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Are we having a goalkeeper kit this season? :lol:

The club must be or have to hold off even announcing/unveiling any new kits until Castore have them ready to go on sale. 

This despite Darlow and Karius wearing new keeper kits on saturday.

Castore are an absolute shitshow, and surely grounds for the club to sack them off after this season??!!

Edited by TK-421

4 hours ago, GavMcEl said:

Aye , rumoured  to be very similar to last year's blue one.... navy and yellow apparently 

I’m sick of us having blue away kits. Do these companies not know that other colours exist? ?

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

I’m sick of us having blue away kits. Do these companies not know that other colours exist? ?

I suppose blue relates back to east end FC so it's always going to be a common one. Then again east end played in red for a couple of seasons yet a red away kit wouldn't be right (evoking memories of Hereford as well) 

For me it just proves that having new kits every season is a fucking piss take. 

On 09/06/2023 at 09:57, SEMTEX said:

Agreed. I’ve got an Almiron shirt from two years ago that bears no resemblance to our actual shirt. 

Also,

Hide contents

IMG_9039.jpeg.c39bc83ffbbab469edbd1c1d62184230.jpeg

This arrives today! Burn 33!

The one from pedro's janky seller that "dispatched" 2 days after I ordered it still doesn't track :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

This arrives today! Burn 33!

The one from pedro's janky seller that "dispatched" 2 days after I ordered it still doesn't track :rolleyes:

If it's any consolation to you Semmy, I ordered the away shirt for myself and both the home and away kits for my kid and it still hasn't been despatched nearly three weeks later! :sigh:

Edited by pedro111

Have you messaged your sellers asking where it is? Mine was processing for a couple of weeks then I messaged them and asked what was happening and within 2 or 3 days it was shipped. 

Not sure if it made a difference or not but they did reply to my message very quickly. 

1 minute ago, Scotty66 said:

Have you messaged your sellers asking where it is? Mine was processing for a couple of weeks then I messaged them and asked what was happening and within 2 or 3 days it was shipped. 

Not sure if it made a difference or not but they did reply to my message very quickly. 

Yeah he just told me to be patient as he is waiting for the best quality away kit. Don't advertise it as 17 day delivery then you plank! [emoji38]

On 17/07/2023 at 23:57, Oregon_Geordie said:

Most kits with a pattern will. It's cut from a roll of Printed Fabric.

If not, the waste is ridiculous and that's bad for the planet.

You can place a design on the front of a shirt, but for random Patterns

it makes sense to have differing placements but a generally similar visual overall.

That's from the horse's mouth.

Could do even better by the planet by not releasing multiple new kits every season… ?

Snide vs real but the snide as expected is “player style” vented material with printed crest / logo. It’s more symmetrical than the legit one at least. 

If anything the China one is bigger than the official one. Both medium. 

IMG_9450.jpeg

IMG_9449.jpeg

IMG_9448.jpeg

IMG_9447.jpeg

Edited by SEMTEX