NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

On 16/07/2023 at 06:40, MrRaspberryJam said:

[emoji38] are you seriously spending your Saturday night worrying about our players peripheral vision?

What’s winning major trophies got to do with your argument? Irelands rugby team hasn’t won anything major? Nigeria, Senegal and Cameroon all won African cup of nations. 

fuck knows why I’m even debating this. The strip will get worn a handful of times and that’ll be that. 

the video you posted shows Miley picking out Turner Cooke absolutely fine. 

Still not convinced by this argument. For one, the ball zips around much faster in football than rugby. Right now I'm watching us play in the green strip, and while it's distinctly a different shade to the grass colour, it's not as distinctive as the Brighton strip. Their players are much easier to pick out.

7 hours ago, TRon said:

Still not convinced by this argument. For one, the ball zips around much faster in football than rugby. Right now I'm watching us play in the green strip, and while it's distinctly a different shade to the grass colour, it's not as distinctive as the Brighton strip. Their players are much easier to pick out.

Yeah but we are looking down on the players with a green back ground. They are playing along the grass so don’t have that view for the green top to blend into, also the white shorts & socks are a definite break of colour too.

Edited by PauloGeordio

7 hours ago, TRon said:

let it go buddy. :bluestar:

28 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Yeah but we are looking down on the players with a green back ground. They are playing along the grass so don’t have that view for the green top to blend into, also the white shorts & socks are a definite break of colour too.

Aye. That Man Utd incident out Southampton back in the 90's (where they had to change kit at half time) shows green isn't an issue for players. It's when kit blends in with the crowd the players struggle. They're all looking across at each other, meaning their background is the crowd/side.

Aye, tbh they give discount for everything. The lad in front of me the other day got student discount because the lad behind the till just went “you look like a student” :lol: 

13 hours ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Does anyone know if the club shop still does an NHS discount?

Aye. Only in store though, not online. It doesn’t apply to personalisation/competition badges, and sale items though.

1 hour ago, Izakaya said:

Just ordered the bairn a top from soccer03 there. He's only 18mth mind, smallest size was a 2-3 so hopefully it's Asian sizing and fits him a treat. 

I got a medium and fits me perfectly. Even their sizing seems to be spot on. The bairn will fast grow in to it 

On 19/07/2023 at 16:58, SEMTEX said:

Aye same that’s why I mentioned it. My guess is it’s just a bit random. 

jing is supposed to be sending me two more shirts at some point in the future and I can do an even bigger even more exciting comparison!

alright so jing was the previous kit, now I have 2 from jersey2026, one medium one small. They’re completely different from one another :lol: Two shirts ordered together, different badges, no noon on one of them too. The medium, with the noon, is pretty monstrous. The small is probably the best of my 3 fakes. And maybe better than the real one that is lopsided. This may be the end of my experiments!

pics

IMG_9576.jpeg

IMG_9579.jpeg

IMG_9577.jpeg

IMG_9580.jpeg

On 30/07/2023 at 09:45, Alberto2005 said:

How are these sites allowed to do this btw? It's illegal to sell fake football shirts?

Of course it is, but they’re anonymous and based in China, so it’s almost impossible for anyone to stop them. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Of course it is, but they’re anonymous and based in China, so it’s almost impossible for anyone to stop them. 

Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to get the website taken down if they wanted? DHgate is UK isn't it?