NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

Best home kit we've had in years and years as well like. It reminds me of the 02/03 NTL kit, but with more white.

I like the new home top but then I'm a bit kiddy this season. I always find the better the season/hope the better the shirt seems. Like the banana one for example.

I really like the home kit, but seeing how the Wonga logo on the keeper kit isnt blue, why couldn't the home shirt have a gold Wonga logo, and have full strips?

Also I'm so glad this is our final year with Wonga.

Can't believe people actually like the Jersey with a big f*** off wonga that takes up most of the shirt, the retarded shield on the back and the cheap looking crest again Christ! At least yet again I don't feel tempted to give fat Mike my money

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

The shield isn't on the shirt. The crest is not super cheap like it used to be. It's at least embroidered. Plus everyone is saying it looks nice except for the Wonga sponsor.

Could have sworn I saw a shield on the back...must have being a fake I saw then. The crest is embroidered but still looks tacky. All I see on the shirt is a big wonga which is a shame would have turned out to be decent otherwise

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Guest firetotheworks

Dear god I have just been on NUFC direct to see whats been put up training wear wise and there are some horrors  :anguish::

http://www.nufcdirect.com/puma-newcastle-united-sweatshirt-mens-370100?colcode=37010023

I have to admit I think some of the training gear is class...

It reminds me of the purple Raleigh Xtreme that came out in the '90s.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODk4WDE2MDA=/z/T7QAAOSwHxVW7vmy/$_1.JPG

...and by that I mean that they're both purple.

Having W*nga on the shirt is always gonna be unfortunate, but even with the blue lettering, I think it would be better directly on the stripes.

Absolutely no need to a white panel.. and Puma have proved right there that they can produce shirts without the white box easily enough.

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder if I can fit into a bairns shirt. :lol: Genuinely going to try.

I'd have been straight onto getting an XL boys in my emo days like, I'll be lucky to get into a medium men's now.