NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Cant have stripes on all of back next season because of premier league regulations iirc. It'll have a patch.

Yet the Premier League have just released images of their new numbering and lettering which shows Southamptons shirt with stripes and black numbering and lettering.

Yeah, Stoke made some comment about how the Premier League are looking to get inline with European requirements, but there was no official ruling cited or anything along those lines. I don't think there's any law as it stands.

Cant have stripes on all of back next season because of premier league regulations iirc. It'll have a patch.

Yet the Premier League have just released images of their new numbering and lettering which shows Southamptons shirt with stripes and black numbering and lettering.

'ull too

http://i.imgur.com/rmxOCsF.jpg

Not true. This is a UEFA only regulation and we won't be in the Europa League or Champions League next season.

http://i.imgur.com/1yHoWgN.png

Hard to read (from a distance)?

Does it really matter if you can read the name. I mean with squad numbers now that's usually enough, as most fans now know the player by their numbers as they have it for the whole season or longer.

As long as you can see the number clearly that's enough i would think.

Pretty sure the referee can see the name clearly, pretty sure the camera's would be close enough for TV viewers to see the name clearly, pretty sure the commentators in the ground will be able to see the name clearly. No one else matters. In all honesty the only person that matters should be the referee, but with the Premier League branding I think TV viewers and commentators will be seriously considered in the situation.

Guest firetotheworks

That's very close to the Nike version that we all asked for. [emoji38] I'd like the stripes to be thicker, and for the collar to be all black, but really I'm splidding hairs, that's the best kit we've had in forever.