NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

How does that classify as a leak? I mean all they have done is taken rumours (of which I'm sure they made up in the first place) and a random Puma template and have computer generated an image of a shirt.

You're forgetting that there's every chance that's how Puma come up with their kits, like.

I think everyone knows that they just go with what their children have drawn.

Last years sketches included a man standing next to a house that was much smaller than he was and a big red dog.

Need some creative suggestions on what one could cover the Wonga with, should one purchase a knock off version of this kit. So far I'm thinking some shitty piece of material with black and white stripes on it...

Maybe I should just buy two dodgy kits and cut one of them up and sew the stripes over the top.

I thought Newcastle Uni students had been asked to come up with a design?

That was for a potential new badge, wasn't it?

I forgot all about the crest rebranding.  :lol: :lol:

Puma is making unique-ish kits for their top clients - Arsenal, Newcastle, Dortmund, etc.

Footy Headlines generally sees a leak but is unable to post that picture or it's heavily blurred so they just mock-up what they see or have been told and then post it.

Todo sobre camisetas (aka Disco's IE 7 homepage) posts real pics of their leaks because they've generally got the stronger sources (if memory serves me well)

Kit looks good IMO, it's pretty basic and serves the need. VICTORY GOLD for the win.

Guest firetotheworks

I hope it's yellow and not gold like. It reminds me of a Juve top at the moment, but I'd rather not remember the 2005 Newcastle top, that was awful.

whispers going around that Wonga have been removed. One of Rafa's conditions?? :)

Christ, that's messiah-like if true.  Next they'll unveil him confirming his stay by walking from the sage across to the quayside on the water. 

whispers going around that Wonga have been removed. One of Rafa's conditions?? :)

Not a chance that it's happened, and not a chance Rafa would have made it one of his conditions.

Stifler you are...100% correct...

OMG!

newcaslte-united-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

I don't mind that actually, bar the collar. What the fuck is that? But the rest of it I think is canny, even more so if there's stripes on the back. Wonga just tarnishes it all though and I can't bring myself to buy one of our shirts while that is our sponsor.

Considering the absolute bilge Puma have given us so far it's not that bad.  Would be 100% better if the stripes went all the way down instead of breaking at the Wonga patch though.

Hope we get another banana type kit as the away shirt. Having a so stupid it's good kit makes things a bit more fun.  Maybe lime green this time?  Or bright orange?