NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Longing for the day we can just have a black and white striped shirt (equal sized stripes). Full stripes on the back. Black shorts and black socks with or without white hoops. And red numbers :fwap:

Surprised we haven't had any leaks yet

Got to be a good chance that we haven't even started the design yet.

It'll be a last minute job, designed by a student who'll do it for free to get some work experience.

I think if the black and white where swapped around it would be better looking, I don't mind it though tbh, saying that its just a photoshop... Footyhead lines who are usually spot on said its gonna be "simple " black and white stripes with "victory" Gold although I seriously doubt it'll be simple I do think there will be a serious amount of gold splashed about

Guest firetotheworks

I get the impression that they had the black and white the other way around, but someone intervened and reminded them that our tops need to look shit.

Look at what we could have had. Obviously with the correct blue colours.

http://i.imgur.com/40HTWQI.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

That would have easily been the best strip we'd had since moving over to Puma, and yet they still find a way to completely fuck it up.

I get the impression that they had the black and white the other way around, but someone intervened and reminded them that our tops need to look s***.

Look at what we could have had. Obviously with the correct blue colours.

http://i.imgur.com/40HTWQI.jpg

I like this one much better.

Guest firetotheworks

Personally think that if the black and white were just the other way around it would easily the best top we've had in years.