NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

I generally like the kits that I associate with class seasons, so the 95-96 away kit by a mile and the 95-97 home kit too.

I generally like the kits that I associate with class seasons, so the 95-96 away kit by a mile and the 95-97 home kit too.

Yeah, the 01-03 one was nice because of the SBR and Champions league years, ordinarily though it has a little too much white on it, though it looked great with white shorts.

CjKZvLFWkAgv0XM.jpg:large

Has this been posted yet? Saw it on Twitter last night. Would buy :cheesy:

Love that - decent number of stripes, no stupid colours anywhere (ignoring the Wonga). It really is that simple to make a good shirt for us.

newcastle-united-16-17-away-kit-2.jpg

Looking at the design, it's okeyish but the tone of the gold in this and the home is the main thing making it not nice. Hopefully it will look better in real. The gold tone from the chevron kit last year wasn't that glaring I think.

newcastle-united-16-17-away-kit-2.jpg

Looking at the design, it's okeyish but the tone of the gold in this and the home is the main thing making it not nice. Hopefully it will look better in real. The gold tone from the chevron kit last year wasn't that glaring I think.

http://i.makeagif.com/save/diCmL7

Guest firetotheworks

Putrid imo. That shade of orangey-gold is awful. Maybe it's better in real life.

Putrid imo. That shade of orangey-gold is awful. Maybe it's better in real life.

I appreciate that it's simple without looking like something you'd buy on-sale at Walmart.

Quite like the leaked home shirt - I always see yellow as our second colour. Although it's technically described gold I like it. Like wide stripes - just wish they would continue them down the back. My favourite shirt back was the Asics one we wore in our first Prem season, where they stuck a rectangular black patch with white number on, and black patch along the top with white name lettering. Memories of Beardsley, Fox and Lee at a myriad of away wins that season we came back up. Had a sort of Juve feel to the back.

If that Boca style shirt is the away then I like that too. Would prefer a yellow kit but that's a nice design. Won't look half as nice with the Wonga logo on the band though :(

I'm not keen on the Adidas mock up - professionally done, but I think people are liking it due to the sponsor. The white pin stripe on the black stipes in unnecessary and I think if Puma had come up with that, and it had Wonga on it, we'd all hate it. Someone did a Nike mock up a few years back which was much better in my opinion.

Anyway, I don't buy kits anymore but for what it's worth that's probably the best pair I've seen from Puma for us.