NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

We're basing all of this on a mock up made by a site that is referring to news that only they have from the end of last year. If you look at footyheadlines posts, most of their reveals were based on actual 'leaks' yet ours is just based on info that they took from their own post from 2015.

We're basing all of this on a mock up made by a site that is referring to news that only they have from the end of last year. If you look at footyheadlines posts, most of their reveals were based on actual 'leaks' yet ours is just based on info that they took from their own post from 2015.

They seemingly have newer information, hence the new picture.

I can't 'not see' huge white crucifix. Looks like it could belong to some sort of Sally-Bash/fundamentalist Christian football team. Well... barring the WONGA shit smear across it, which means regardless of how well they design the rest I'll never buy another.

Udinese did the wide stripes with gold detail a couple years back and it looked nice. They had an exact version of the one with blue detail too. Legea does theirs I think

Can just imagine how quality the gold is going to look on ours like, it'll be the cheapest, sorriest version imaginable [emoji38]

Bearing in mind that horrible wonga shit would be one every shirt design we have then all they needed to do was lose the gold and replace it with black or white. Job done and it would have been pretty good, the gold looks shit.

I can't 'not see' huge white crucifix. Looks like it could belong to some sort of Sally-Bash/fundamentalist Christian football team. Well... barring the WONGA s*** smear across it, which means regardless of how well they design the rest I'll never buy another.

I know what you mean. I keep seeing the flag of Cornwall.

I can't 'not see' huge white crucifix. Looks like it could belong to some sort of Sally-Bash/fundamentalist Christian football team.

It's got nothing on Inter's Crusader shirt.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1188/1235620740_7c7922e40b.jpg

Guest dazzanufc1892

really like it, first shirt in ages that will look good. hoping they go for gold numbers

It's not yellow, it's gold. And I'd bet £100 on that being the shirt.

This is Ashley we're dealing with here, it's not gold, it's Iron Pyrite....mind the Brown Ale mock up is absolute ding...would buy in an instant

They seemingly have newer information, hence the new picture.

If anyone cares to have a look at the comments, there are comments from 5 months ago when the site first put up the story. Only today have they updated the post said that picture is a leak of the kit. Sure enough, it might be simillar in design when it's actually revealed but for me, the site is trying to get hits. Look at their other posts and there are actual 'leaks' like a picture or something but it's no leak for ours apart from what they have shown.

I wasn't sure what to make of that when I first saw it, but I've quite warmed to the idea of it over the last few hours. With the sponsorship deal ending within the next year, will the Wonga sponsor be replaced mid-season like the Northern Rock one was?