NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest neesy111

Make mike happy get funds to buy players

I suspect this might to be do with the fact SD are going to start paying for sponsorship with the club.

Currently sitting at work in an old 2sizes too big northern rock top (allowed to wear our colours for Bradley) trying to figure out when I bought this. Must be pre Ashley?

Anyway, after x amount of years I'm going to check out on the flesh that black one, it looks class with the sponsor.

Are we going to use Man City away as an excuse to get the third kit out, or will we just wear our home shirt?

That black kit would be a good option against Spurs away. 

It never fails to amaze me how shit the club is at announcing new kits these days. It's literally on sale over seas and the club haven't announced a thing.

They got slated for announcing kits too close together because 'parents couldn't afford to buy them all at the same time for their children'. Now they release them further apart, one at the end of the season, one in the middle of the summer, one towards the start of the season.

Shops abroad, particularly in Asia won't care, as soon as it's made they'll see it as needing to be on sale.

It never fails to amaze me how s*** the club is at announcing new kits these days. It's literally on sale over seas and the club haven't announced a thing.

They got slated for announcing kits too close together because 'parents couldn't afford to buy them all at the same time for their children'. Now they release them further apart, one at the end of the season, one in the middle of the summer, one towards the start of the season.

Shops abroad, particularly in Asia won't care, as soon as it's made they'll see it as needing to be on sale.

For the third kit it seems they were tied in to the global Puma release schedule of all the black kits simultaneously. Doubt we had much option on that one. Must kill the marketing team though when they see photos of the new kit abroad and they've still got to put a campaign together pretending everyone is seeing it for the first time.