NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 hours ago, Rich said:

image.thumb.png.f43b3155ef2c1d9ac3b1f16460339a1e.png

Fake sponsor, but that’s surely the shirt?

IMG_3672.jpeg

For comparison purposes. As per what @JonBez comesock said and confirmed earlier, collar and cuffs have inverted colours plus has stripes down the sleeves. The rest obviously looks the same. The one with sponsor an early Turkish fake or DHGate perhaps? Because the shirt is obviously in existence due to the close-up pics whereas the sponsorless one is a mock of the supposed and 'confirmed' design.

Edited by nufcjb

6 hours ago, nufcjb said:

IMG_3672.jpeg

For comparison purposes. As per what @JonBez comesock said and confirmed earlier, collar and cuffs have inverted colours plus has stripes down the sleeves. The rest obviously looks the same. The one with sponsor an early Turkish fake or DHGate perhaps? Because the shirt is obviously in existence due to the close-up pics whereas the sponsorless one is a mock of the supposed and 'confirmed' design.

While we've had far worse shirts than the 'leaked' one, that mockup is absolutely leagues ahead. Hopefully it's more like that.

DHGate... [emoji38]
image.thumb.png.0f0faaf03b9ed2754805a205a4690be7.pngimage.thumb.png.bd7ff0092659f8fc8f743c1c7ef3f701.png

Be funny to see what turned up if you ordered one of them, but maybe the order would just be held up till the 'proper' shirt was announced?

Edited by TK-421

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

DHGate... [emoji38]
image.thumb.png.0f0faaf03b9ed2754805a205a4690be7.pngimage.thumb.png.bd7ff0092659f8fc8f743c1c7ef3f701.png

Be funny to see what turned up if you ordered one of them, but maybe the order would just be held up till the 'proper' shirt was announced?

If that is the shirt I might have to lose my DH Gate virginity this year 

Not as good as the striped sleeve mock up but I'm surprised at the general disdain for the white sleeve one. Pretty inoffensive to me, can imagine it becoming beloved if we had a good season in it.

10 minutes ago, wormy said:

Not as good as the striped sleeve mock up but I'm surprised at the general disdain for the white sleeve one. Pretty inoffensive to me, can imagine it becoming beloved if we had a good season in it.

Aye, don't mind all white sleeves as much as others seem to. And would go nicely with the supposedly white socks. That being said, think it's nailed on to be the striped sleeve version. 

@JonBez comesock do you mean this?:

9 hours ago, nufcjb said:

IMG_3672.jpeg

2 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Yeah

Nice one. It's a thousand times better than that white sleeve effort, like. :lol:

Bullshit new shirt leaks is a crazy business.

53 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

It’s not the white sleeve version 

It’s the other one 

Also the green one kicking about on Twitter isn’t correct (it’s green,  but has swirls / patterns integrated into the green) 

I hope you're right. I don't dislike the white sleeve one as much as others seem to but I much prefer the striped sleeves. 

2 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

It’s not the white sleeve version 

It’s the other one 

Also the green one kicking about on Twitter isn’t correct (it’s green,  but has swirls / patterns integrated into the green) 

Thank the fucking lord