NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

8 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I've not had a Newcastle top since the blue away Northern Rock puma one in 2010/11, but fancy getting the next home one.

My lass has a norther rock top. Only wears it to matches. Son has loads of shirts.

I chucked mine and didn’t buy one from the fat cunt. But will gladly purchase the new sponsor.

just wish wish wish cack store was gone

15 minutes ago, 54 said:

Just curious on peoples opinions, if someone designed a kit similar to Crystal Palaces this year (In black and white obvs) would people accept it?

I think as a 4th or Europe option, especially if we become part of the elite and it’s a bit like what Dortmund or Juve do which slightly wacky designs.

17 minutes ago, 54 said:

Just curious on peoples opinions, if someone designed a kit similar to Crystal Palaces this year (In black and white obvs) would people accept it?

Absolutely not, it isn’t even stripes, it’s literally squiggles that so happen to resemble a stripe like pattern.

23 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Couldn’t tell you what their kit looks like tbh :lol: 

Its funny as I actually think is a class looking top, but I think the design is more suited to the vibrant colours that Palace use, so I think if you change it to black and white it'd look tacky and a bit shit. 

4277-403.jpg

10 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Absolutely not, it isn’t even stripes, it’s literally squiggles that so happen to resemble a stripe like pattern.

See I think that really works with the Palace shirt, and would argue it was the best kit in the Premier League this season.

8 minutes ago, 54 said:

See I think that really works with the Palace shirt, and would argue it was the best kit in the Premier League this season.

Scenes on Merseyside as Liverpool officially make a complaint to the fashion authority over this comment. 

40 minutes ago, 54 said:

Not a fan of those sketch stripes, but I wouldn't be mad at something like RB Leipzig's current away kit. 

Any estimates from our club insiders on when we can expect the kits to start be available for preorder? Knowing Castore it’ll be August before most of us can get hold of a home kit.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

Any estimates from our club insiders on when we can expect the kits to start be available for preorder? Knowing Castore it’ll be August before most of us can get hold of a home kit.

No idea, there has been various rumours about it’s release date, some saying early June, which this week, and others saying mid-late June.

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

If our sponsorship hasn’t been confirmed yet I imagine it will be quite late. 

It depends. They could offer them for sale, to be released later on in the month, once the sponsors have been applied.

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It depends. They could offer them for sale, to be released later on in the month, once the sponsors have been applied.

True, given castore though I’d expect to wait. 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

There's no advantage to the club or Castore releasing the new kit before the sponsor is confirmed, they won't rush it out just because a few fans are getting impatient.

17 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

There's no advantage to the club or Castore releasing the new kit before the sponsor is confirmed, they won't rush it out just because a few fans are getting impatient.

Not with a major new sponsorship brand reveal incoming ?

25 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

My point is they might start allowing pre-orders, with a delivery date later this month.

Just picked up our away kit for £20 on the official store, having a big price drop due to end of season stock clearance. I’m gonna get the new home kit next season so made sense to go for this, but the Pro version of the home kit for this season is currently £30 which also feels like a good deal for anyone on the fence about getting one