NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

3 hours ago, 54 said:

I've ordered 6/7 things from Castore for both NUFC and England Cricket, and quality wise each of them have been top quality, and better then anything Puma ever did, so I always find it weird when people complain as it's just not the experience I've had.

They do have issues with delivery mind, it took one top 6/8 weeks to arrive at one point.

Perhaps the general quality is quite good but they just let a lot of bad ones get through as well? 

I think there's enough people with complaints that there are obviously issues with them. Probably wouldn't be as bad if people weren't waiting months for refunds or not even able to get a replacement for what they ordered like NSG just on this page. 

3 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Came across this on twitter. DHgate special.

FxudiKUWIAIG8PG.jpeg

Dont even think thats DHGate, think its Turkey or similar.

DHGate at least get the shirt manufacturer right.

6 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

My wife ordered me a couple things last week that were on sale and they arrived in America 48 hours later. Not really sure how that happened.

My limited edition NUFC Champions League Trophy Bucket Hat that I ordered two days before the Carabao Cup Final arrived the day after the final. No issues here.

7 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

My wife ordered me a couple things last week that were on sale and they arrived in America 48 hours later. Not really sure how that happened.

We just grabbed some hockey sweaters from DH for some buds and they all came in like 72 hours. All were the most legit stuff we've ordered. I was blown away.

My massively reduced away kit has been sat in Evri's depot with a "sorry your parcel has been delayed" since Friday :lol: Not Castore's fault mind, they sent it pretty quickly, just Evri being turboshit

7 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

My massively reduced away kit has been sat in Evri's depot with a "sorry your parcel has been delayed" since Friday :lol: Not Castore's fault mind, they sent it pretty quickly, just Evri being turboshit

Evri are genuinely the worst delivery company around, somehow worse then Parcel Force, which is some fucking going :lol:

2 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Evri like to just leave parcels on the doorstep in full view of everyone walking by and don't even knock. Had a driver tell me they were told to do this. [emoji38]

Aye mine don't knock at all either, even if it's pissing down with rain they'll just hoy them outside the door [emoji38]

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

My Evri bloke is class, always knocks and puts packages over the side fence or in the black part of the blue bin if we’re not in.

That’s all right till it goes wrong and it goes missing then ur evri guy is wank :lol:

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

My Evri bloke is class, always knocks and puts packages over the side fence or in the black part of the blue bin if we’re not in.

Either you and I live in the same general area, or we have the only 2 decent Evri drivers. Mine is also really good. 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

That’s all right till it goes wrong and it goes missing then ur evri guy is wank :lol:

I even give Jason 5* reviews if I get an email through about him, hope it boosts his pay somehow but I really doubt it.