NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

30 minutes ago, wormy said:

They're missing a trick if they reveal it at the gig and don't sell them at merch stands. 

As big a fan of Newcastle Sam Fender is I’d be amazed if he agreed to that. He’s gonna want people spending their money on his own T-shirts. 

selling them in the club shop before the gig tho is ideal. 

10 minutes ago, Paully said:

Rumours Fender is 'unveiling' the new top on stage tonight - I can't see it mind but it would be good advertising!

So you’re telling me I have to wait until 10pm? Didn’t sign up for this 

I think he or someone on stage will be wearing it but can’t see that being the unveiling. Think we’ll get pics on social media between 12pm and 3pm just my guess

17 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The home kit for next season isn't going to be able to have stripes on the back is it? In the CL anyway. Think UEFA rules dictate it.

If so, Castore will exploit this to the max. "CL shirt" without stripes on the back incoming :lol:

If anyone's in a football strip on stage it'd be Blue Hat, cos it's what he normally wears.

Being proud of our amazing city and the rebirth of our club will be key themes this weekend. But at the end of the day it's a music event, not football.  

Don't be surprised if Local Hero and Champs League theme get an airing in the build up, but at the last Arena gig Sam actually asked the crowd to stop any football chants once the show started.

Edited by bobbydazzla

56 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

We need the Sela deal announced before any new kit can be officially revealed. It's either going to be a very busy Friday, or it's all likely to happen next week. 

Would/Could it not be one in the same?

i.e. Sela sponsorship announcement with official Images of their logo on the new shirt (the images of Tripps and Bruno that were 'leaked'?)

Edited by TK-421

15 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Would/Could it not be one in the same?

i.e. Sela sponsorship announcement with official Images of their logo on the new shirt (the images of Tripps and Bruno that were 'leaked'?)

I imagine Sela will be announced at some point this morning. 
The kit this afternoon. 

Club gotta maximise those clicks

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The home kit for next season isn't going to be able to have stripes on the back is it? In the CL anyway. Think UEFA rules dictate it.

In CL under Robson and UEFA cup the following season I think they stuck a black square on top of the stripes for the numbers to be printed on.

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

I imagine Sela will be announced at some point this morning. 
The kit this afternoon. 

Club gotta maximise those clicks

Aye. Our new primary sponsor isn't going to want to share their announcement with the unveiling of the new kit. There will be loads of blurb that needs to go out with the Sela announcement. Imagine that happens first then the kit is an entirely separate thing. Wouldn't be shocked if Sela is today, then a 'soft' kit unveiling tonight with Fender or one of his band members in it, followed by the official unveiling on Monday.