NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

1 hour ago, David Edgar said:

My snide from that soccer website has arrived.

It's pretty shoddy. Especially the stitching around the neck. Plus the right sleeve is noticeably misaligned. 

Perhaps your expectations are too high for £10. 

in my book if the answer to ‘can it be picked out in a crowd as a fake?’ Is no then it’s good enough. It’s 7 times cheaper than the real deal. I personally can’t complain with mine if spent more on two pints than i did the shirt 

16 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Saw a picture of someone who received their new Chelsea top from dhgate today. The nike and club crest were literally halfway down the shirt [emoji38]

That must be the fakes factory castore run. 

Does anyone know where to buy the Newcastle United 1996 grandad collar(Repo) home & away (short sleeve & long sleeve)?

I found some online, but the club crest is messed up. i’ve seen some fans in the United States wearing the shirt with the correct badge. I was hoping somebody here will know where I could buy one(I imagine it’s from DH gate, but I’ve never bought from them before). Please send me a private message if you do. I will be forever Grateful 

red-bull043c.jpg

chelsea066a.jpg

red-bull027.jpg

The repo Newcastle United kit with the wrong club crest (premier retros)

5AEC4E4D-CDFA-4065-B578-9AC900013B42.jpe

831C0AB5-3BDC-4A58-8EBB-DC1691F6C9F6.jpe

Thanks again.

Edited by Playmaker

19 minutes ago, Playmaker said:

Does anyone know where to buy the Newcastle United 1996 grandad collar(Repo) home & away (short sleeve & long sleeve)?

I found some online, but the club crest is messed up. i’ve seen some fans in the United States wearing the shirt with the correct badge. I was hoping somebody here will know where I could buy one(I imagine it’s from DH gate, but I’ve never bought from them before). Please send me a private message if you do. I will be forever Grateful 

red-bull043c.jpg

chelsea066a.jpg

red-bull027.jpg

The repo Newcastle United kit with the wrong club crest (premier retros)

5AEC4E4D-CDFA-4065-B578-9AC900013B42.jpe

831C0AB5-3BDC-4A58-8EBB-DC1691F6C9F6.jpe

Thanks again.

Could you explain what the difference is in the crest? I’m trying but see no differences ?

Yeah  it’s The White Stripes they look too wide. I’ve had a look online I can’t find any 96 shirt with the correct looking badge, it’s a real shame because everything else on the shirt is perfect. The shirt holds a special place in my heart, It was my first ever Newcastle united kit as a kid. Would love to own it again, even if it’s a repo.

Edited by Playmaker

They're noticeably thicker on the copies.

On 10/06/2022 at 12:24, Kid Icarus said:

Arrived today.

Alongside an original for comparison.

Screenshot_20220610-121644_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e75b64d0f78b56d84494aa01bdc194d3.jpg

Main differences are:

DHGate version is a lighter material

colours are ever so slightly darker

Brown Ale sponsor is a thinner non-lint collecting material

the white stripes on the Newcastle badge are slightly too thick (same problem I have on the home version)

The adidas writing isn't quite the same

All in all I'm very happy with it like considering it's more or less impossible to get the long sleeve version now.

The sponsor isn't cardboard-like either.

Screenshot_20220610-121734_Gallery.thumb.jpg.16f6a82333423a3ce6d3009cfc64781d.jpg

Whey, my latest DHGate specials have cleared Shenzen sorting centre and customs declaration, so guessing they are are or will be on a slow boat (or maybe a fast plane) from china imminently.

Aye, further to posts above, both of my Entertainers shirts bought from DHGate had the odd thickness stripes on the crest, and whilst a genuine one does have it also as shown by Yorkie, I think that was the exception than the rule. Most genuine ones I've seen had even thickness stripes on the crest.

23 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Screenshot_20230811_002006_Photos.thumb.jpg.e415f94f9d744882824550d98867c652.jpg

This is my genuine one from 1996. The stripes always looked a bit fat and most copies I see tend to replicate this. 

Thanks for the picture of Yorkie it really helps to know that the repo kits aren’t far off the originals.

23 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

They're noticeably thicker on the copies.

thanks for the info Kid Icarus would you be able to post some hi detailed pictures of the two shirts together, pointing out the differences between the original, and the repo? Also did you get the name and number printed on the back of the repo? And if so, is it a felt like material or vinyl plastic style?(if my memory still correct back in the day on the original ones, they were like it felt material.)

do you think this 96 Nufc football shirt on eBay is a repo or an original? (The numbers on the back looks like fakes but I could be wrong.) if it is a repo I really wish I could find the supplier to get the shirt with a more correct club badge.

Nufc 96 Shirt

17 hours ago, Viana said:

@Playmaker - the shirts in the photo of the woman and small boy are both legit. I know her husband :lol: 

Lol I’m really envious of the shirts, they have great taste. :D

10 hours ago, Playmaker said:

do you think this 96 Nufc football shirt on eBay is a repo or an original? (The numbers on the back looks like fakes but I could be wrong.) if it is a repo I really wish I could find the supplier to get the shirt with a more correct club badge.

Nufc 96 Shirt

Personally, I would say thats probably a chinese knock off. The Brown ale logo seems too new/fresh for it to be an original from 1995-97, and £69.99 is way too much for a chinese knock off.

Also note if you were considering that one, it has some random name/words on the back.

image.png.e9b7449eff8b9e430e2c5932b829cf90.png

Edited by TK-421

Another +1 for @gdm home shirt arrived yesterday. Absolutely fantastic. XL fits like a large should do and is slightly more snug than XL's I've had from elsewhere. The sela and noon badges are made of a different material than the others I've had. Where you can't rub your fingers across them. A bit sticky if you will. Hopefully will survive the washer. The crest is beautifully embroidered. Well happy, going to order the 3rd kit from him.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Just seen a lad wearing an absolutely pristine barcode top from 90-92. Asked him where he got it and it turns out it's an original. Must be worth at least £300. No idea why DH Gate haven't started doing them like.

Yeah, there's so many that they'd properly rake it in on. Itching for the navy/orange/green awayer to turn up at some point. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Yeah, there's so many that they'd properly rake it in on. Itching for the navy/orange/green awayer to turn up at some point. 

It was rotten that shirt but would love dhgate to knock one out for old times sake. That and the grey shirt we beat Juve in. And the blue away one we had in 98/99. 

6 hours ago, pedro111 said:

Another +1 for @gdm home shirt arrived yesterday. Absolutely fantastic. XL fits like a large should do and is slightly more snug than XL's I've had from elsewhere. The sela and noon badges are made of a different material than the others I've had. Where you can't rub your fingers across them. A bit sticky if you will. Hopefully will survive the washer. The crest is beautifully embroidered. Well happy, going to order the 3rd kit from him.

So glad I came across it thru a work mate and could pass it on. I’m well chuffed with mine for £10

12 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Personally, I would say thats probably a chinese knock off. The Brown ale logo seems too new/fresh for it to be an original from 1995-97, and £69.99 is way too much for a chinese knock off.

Also note if you were considering that one, it has some random name/words on the back.

image.png.e9b7449eff8b9e430e2c5932b829cf90.png

Thanks TK ,no I wasn’t bothered about buying the shit, I just noticed it had the correct style club crest the other night and was wondering if it was a Chinese knockoff. ? would love to find out where he got it from though.Lol

Edited by Playmaker

7 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

It was rotten that shirt but would love dhgate to knock one out for old times sake. That and the grey shirt we beat Juve in. And the blue away one we had in 98/99. 

The Electric Blue  98/99 was beautiful

Alessandro-Pistone-1994cbe419f676feacd92

also loved the brown ale white one with bottle green colour on the sleeves. 

Kieron-Dyer-of-Newcastle-08c8071cd3b8dbe

Really wish someone on DH gate would release these two shirts in the future. ❤️?