NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

On the subject of dodgy dealers, anyone used Hacoo? My lass has for normal clothes and presumably the quality is on par with DHGate although the choice is more limited

2 hours ago, Steve Charlton said:

Dhgate ship to the UK but the official club shop cant ship to my location! All this fuss about about revenue aswell

I think thats all part of stuff that will change/improve with Adidas and the partnership with JD Sports - improved supply, distribution and shipping, etc compared to Crapstore.

Posted (edited)

“Sports Direct has lost a Court of Appeal bid over Newcastle United's exclusive football kit supply deal with rival retailer JD Sports. They had asked for a temporary court order forcing the club to supply it with replica kit for the 2024/25 Premier League season”

Edited by PauloGeordio

On 16/05/2024 at 13:19, wormy said:

We're only a few years off non-'pro' versions being three figures, aren't we?  :anguish:

Liverpools for next season is £80, that’s without any printing, and shirt alone.

Got two adult, and two kids (which includes shorts and socks)England away DHGate speshes on the way.

£57 for the lot including delivery. 

Aye there's some questionable ethics behind it, and at times quality, but fuck me at least it doesn't bankrupt me.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

“Sports Direct has lost a Court of Appeal bid over Newcastle United's exclusive football kit supply deal with rival retailer JD Sports. They had asked for a temporary court order forcing the club to supply it with replica kit for the 2024/25 Premier League season”

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952xga3qmdv7o8x21y2ki

Edited by nufcjb

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Harsh to cast Undertaker in the role of Mike Ashley. 

Ashley is as dead to us as the Undertaker.

7 hours ago, Steve Charlton said:

Dhgate ship to the UK but the official club shop cant ship to my location! All this fuss about about revenue aswell

I had this last week if I tried to add multiple items to my cart. If I ordered them separately so that I had to pay postage, miraculously they could deliver to my location ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Harry 209 said:

Juve home shows a sublimated pattern which wasnt seen in any of the leaks. Maybe ours will have something similar.Screenshot_20240517_164813_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3c83b96ee5814a5d2d29800fd0ceac7b.jpg

Looks exactly like the mock-up but with the black and white switched. Looks pretty decent to me.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Steve Charlton said:

Is this at checkout? I had this 2 days ago. Something in your basket has sold out before you have checked out. Clear your basket and start again, something will no longer be available.

for me it was a pair of shorts that was no longer available. Could order all the rest as one order after that. Their system is dumb 

Edited by FLUMPO235

4 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Juve home shows a sublimated pattern which wasnt seen in any of the leaks. Maybe ours will have something similar.Screenshot_20240517_164813_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3c83b96ee5814a5d2d29800fd0ceac7b.jpg

hate this. stripes need reversed. how difficult can it be to get this right?

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Very crudely done but you get the idea. I definitely have a problem.

2024-05-17-18-37-47-497.thumb.jpg.b4207777d1e14badc539cfd0be4a9c35.jpg

there you go. perfect.

14 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

I’d be happy with that. I think with the white stripe in the middle it seems to stand out more. Maybe it’s because it reminds me of the 96 jersey in that way. 

13 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Very crudely done but you get the idea. I definitely have a problem.

2024-05-17-18-37-47-497.thumb.jpg.b4207777d1e14badc539cfd0be4a9c35.jpg

Since you have a problem, could you throw a Newcastle badge on there and a Sela one. :lol:

It only feels like the other day there was a huge up roar about the quality of kits and the rising costs, but that was actually the late 90s and the stupid shield kit we had. I haven't bought a top since, so I might go out and buy this Adidas one. Oh wait, maybe I bought one for N-O's match at SJP. I can't remember.