NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Juve home shows a sublimated pattern which wasnt seen in any of the leaks. Maybe ours will have something similar.Screenshot_20240517_164813_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3c83b96ee5814a5d2d29800fd0ceac7b.jpg

hate this. stripes need reversed. how difficult can it be to get this right?

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Very crudely done but you get the idea. I definitely have a problem.

2024-05-17-18-37-47-497.thumb.jpg.b4207777d1e14badc539cfd0be4a9c35.jpg

there you go. perfect.

14 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Juve home shows a sublimated pattern which wasnt seen in any of the leaks. Maybe ours will have something similar.Screenshot_20240517_164813_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3c83b96ee5814a5d2d29800fd0ceac7b.jpg

I’d be happy with that. I think with the white stripe in the middle it seems to stand out more. Maybe it’s because it reminds me of the 96 jersey in that way. 

13 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Very crudely done but you get the idea. I definitely have a problem.

2024-05-17-18-37-47-497.thumb.jpg.b4207777d1e14badc539cfd0be4a9c35.jpg

Since you have a problem, could you throw a Newcastle badge on there and a Sela one. :lol:

It only feels like the other day there was a huge up roar about the quality of kits and the rising costs, but that was actually the late 90s and the stupid shield kit we had. I haven't bought a top since, so I might go out and buy this Adidas one. Oh wait, maybe I bought one for N-O's match at SJP. I can't remember. 

Not sure if it looks like one of those doilies grannies had on their kitchen table, or scaring from someone getting a hentai tattoo with the wrong type of ink.

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

The fuck is that on the collar? 

That's only on the 'authentic' (pro) kits so your paying an extra £30 for that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Not sure if it looks like one of those doilies grannies had on their kitchen table, or scaring from someone getting a hentai tattoo with the wrong type of ink.

:lol: